Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scariest Movie Ever

you cannot go wrong if you download ringu, ring2 or the eye, my favourite scary one is the eye, spooky as hell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Jay+6 October 2003 - 08:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 6 October 2003 - 08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee@6 October 2003 - 03:10
    wait metro didn&#39;t you post something about that japanese movie something about the devil&#39;s playpen hamster something. i dunno but i just saw the movie pictures and it freaked the hell outa me&#33;
    tell us more [/b][/quote]
    well i&#39;m not sure but they just pick up a random girl and like tortue like sticking a needle in her eye to like nailing her hands to a wooden chair and ewww i just dont wanna think about it&#33;&#33; :x :x :x :x :x :x

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Only in a Processor.
    Pee Wee Herman, now that&#39;s some scary sh&#33;t. To much Torture for one guy to handle >_< >_< >_<
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]@7 October 2003 - 04:42
    Pee Wee Herman, now that&#39;s some scary sh&#33;t. To much Torture for one guy to handle >_< >_< >_<

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    When I was little the friday the 13th movies and Freddy used to scare the shit out of me

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    The Omen.

Also Jaws and Friday the 13th. Now not all that scary, but just be in the water, any water......beach, pool, tub, and hear that theme music.

Same as the music for Friday 13th.

Then again... if you hear dueling banjos playing and your in the woods....
    :&#39;(

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by Monkeee+7 October 2003 - 03:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee &#064; 7 October 2003 - 03:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Jay@6 October 2003 - 08:46
    <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee
    @6 October 2003 - 03:10
    wait metro didn&#39;t you post something about that japanese movie something about the devil&#39;s playpen hamster something. i dunno but i just saw the movie pictures and it freaked the hell outa me&#33;

tell us more
    well i&#39;m not sure but they just pick up a random girl and like tortue like sticking a needle in her eye to like nailing her hands to a wooden chair and ewww i just dont wanna think about it&#33;&#33; :x :x :x :x :x :x [/b][/quote]

[dohtml]

File:Guinea Pig 2 - Flowers Of Flesh And Blood.avi
    Length:252684800 Bytes, 246762KB
    UUHash:=0T556DSQ2N0iBK7VIC5qtiMig7E=

[/dohtml]

(OK, this post - http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=3462 - is BS - I tried to post a link, and it didn&#39;t work. I guess you can copy the sig2dat link from the code and paste it into your Address bar... (can someone tell me how to make the links?))

That would be Guinea Pig, and I happen to be sharing the second one, linked above.

http://disturbed.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?q=Y&a=...=8026098634&p=1

Here is a discussion on the Disturbed boards about disturbing movies. With all due respect to this board, they&#39;re way ahead of you. No offense. They don&#39;t have Sig2dat links (in fact it is impossible to post them there) but they have a better list of movies. I&#39;d make a list but thought it better to just link to the discussion.

I&#39;m "dark reality" there kinda the same as here.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Yeah, seriously The Eye is extremely good for scares

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Originally posted by downloadgeek@5 October 2003 - 18:44
    Since its the Halloween season i want to download a movie that will be sooo scary that i cant sleep for weeks. Most movies i&#39;ve seen have not been scary. The ring wasn&#39;t scary @ all&#33;&#33; I need some really scary ones. I&#39;ve seen the exorcist and its not scary @ all either. I&#39;ve seen all of the friday the 13th ones and nightmare on elm street. I&#39;ve seen most Stephen king movies. So any suggestions???

Thank you.
    well first off what *does scare u, like gost, crazy killers, demons etc... then we can find out a good movie that suites u

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    I heard that The Eye was being remade in America. Apparently, The Ring made enough money, they&#39;re looking at other Japanese horror films. Maybe they&#39;ll bring over "Battle Royale." That was a good one, and I got it on Kazaa. Here&#39;s the verified whatever. I don&#39;t know how to put links in. Someone posted a how to, but it didn&#39;t work for me so f*ck it.

File:Battle Royale.avi
    Length:736028672 Bytes, 718778KB
    UUHash:=bhoQrfTOCvWCoHYMPEHUVMlRtx8=

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast