Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Scariest Movie Ever

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    whoa whoa whoa. what's "the eye" all about. is it scary? cuz ringu was shit compared to the ring (usa remake). i mean, ringu wasn't scary at all, but the ring was , i couldn't go to sleep for 2 days straight after watching that movie, checking 2 see if the tv was on or off. seriously though, could someone pls post or pm me the deal with "the eye", i'm 2 lazy to look it up

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Poster
    Yeah The Ring was much scarier than Ringu but one thing Ringu had on The Ring was the scene where Sadako (Samara) is crawling out of the TV. In the US version, no big deal. OK, when she "fast-forward moved" it was kinda creepy, but not really. Now in the Japanese version, first of all her fingernails are all broken off, and rightly so as she just crawled up and out of a well. Secondly, the eye... I don't mean that other movie... I mean Sadako's eye... that scene is on the Japanese cover... it's *almost* as scary as the girl's face in the beginning, when she comes into the room... if you have VHS you miss that scene as they took it out but it was in the theatrical and it was certainly on the DVD. I freeze framed and screen captured that shit and put it on the net! LOL!

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Poster
    omen 3 was good, but not really scary (omen 4 was TERRIBLE&#33.

darkness falls was a lil cheesy, but had some spots 2 make u jump.

i'm lookin 4 the same thing as u, i wanna c somethin that'll make it hard 4 me 2 go 2 bed!

EDIT: candyman was scary - but i still looked in the mirror and said his name 5 times, just 2 do it. i'm still alive! yay!

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    The Eye is the ultimate scare factor, if you will see this movie you will need company 'cause movie is very scary. Maybe, The Phone, it's a good horror movie too.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    whoever said jeepers creepers 1 or 2 should be ashamed of themselves.... very ashamed .

the new TCM is a good'un but again.... doesnt really scare you... just better the the oridginal.

thinking of a film that is really scarey isnt that easy thinking about it.

what comes of being part of the freddy generation i guess.

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    "From Justin to Kelly" was freakie!!!

j/p, never seen it. i will check out The Eye, though. lots of good remarks. The Ring was freaky to me...had nightmares for a few nights...it was so real i couldn't sleep so went to stay at hotel w/ g/f, hehe.

darkness falls- sucked

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    PAiNKiLLER
    There aren't any movie that makes me scared...

Image Resized

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    The face of that girl they flash up on the screen for a second on the ring was pretty freaky I thought. As to a really scary movie, I thought the blair witch project.. just kidding, but yeah "SESSION 9" is a really creepy independent film, check it out. No ghosts though, speaking of which; "thirteen ghosts"? Come on.

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by VIDE-VICI@5 October 2003 - 17:16
    What were those ones with the character Pinhead in them?

Hellraiser! one of the greatest! (me and a couple of buddies watched that on HBO when we were in school, 8th grade maybe, and i got f'n spooked, i laughed all the way through the excorcist, while they were hidin under blankets and stuff, then my friends crashed and i stayed up to see hellraiser by myself...this was me the whole movie> .... you gotta see it, its a classic)
    oh yeah, and the ring was cool too (glad i dont use a vcr anymore )
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by Gre1@8 October 2003 - 09:28
    oooooo, Candyman, I bet noone in here will honestly go into your bathroom lock the door, turn out the lights, and say candyman 5 times.
    never have, never will!
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast