Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m.pl to be reported..

My seedbox is offline more than a month. He promised me that he will send me new one 10 days ago, but nothing. Not even a word...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    ip address, I am asked me yesterday evening to be opened 1 hour after said server,I am wait,what happened server?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    zanderzone's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    My both boxes are online now. He's slow sometimes but does the job

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Mine not, so far

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    janeisklar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    He doesnt reply to the customers, not even me.
    Thats really sad.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster
    this thread stated ********* to be reported. So i guess the person who made this thread hasnt reported them. So is there any need of this thread now? or is someone about to press the report button?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    TorrentRaptor's Avatar THCharnel addict
    Quote Originally Posted by zanderzone View Post
    My both boxes are online now. He's slow sometimes but does the job
    I know...But still, slow is an understatement here, 1 or 2 weeks to get the job done !

this thread stated ********* to be reported. So i guess the person who made this thread hasnt reported them. So is there any need of this thread now? or is someone about to press the report button?
    There's apparently no need for it any longer, customers who wish to tell about their problems with this provider can do it in the other o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m thread.
    For now I think that everyone is trying to get his seedbox/server back online.
    Reporting him to OVH would only make things worse IMO, and it should only be considered after all other options have failed and if there's no hope to get any box/server back.
    Last edited by TorrentRaptor; 09-23-2009 at 02:54 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    i called him and he answered the phone right now and said he renewed my usb drive and that he is online till midnight i msged im on msn but didnt ge a reply..so not sure..

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    TorrentRaptor's Avatar THCharnel addict
    He doesn't appear online on MSN...Let's wait a little more, we'll see @ midnight if at least some of us get their box/servers back online after talking to him..

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    yaeh he neevr does but he said he is on msn bu he never replied..i called him and asked him if he renewed he said he did it an hour ago..so i am taking his word

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast