Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m.pl to be reported..

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    You guys are funny.You keep complaining about this guy yet you keep going back for his servers(and he is reading this thread like right about now,so he hasn't disappeared).He clearly isn't the problem,you guys want AAA service yet you are paying half the market price for the servers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    You guys are funny.You keep complaining about this guy yet you keep going back for his servers(and he is reading this thread like right about now,so he hasn't disappeared).He clearly isn't the problem,you guys want AAA service yet you are paying half the market price for the servers.
    Well, he's the type of person it's hard to be angry at, actually. So far, I haven't had any major problems with him, even though my server has been down for more than 8 hours.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    TorrentRaptor's Avatar THCharnel addict
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Trust me, I won't go back for any seedbox of his, nor any of his old customers, and the problem isn't that we expect great support for the cheapest price, the problem is what he promises, no matter how much you pay, when the seller tells you that he'll repair the box in 1h or even 24H and 10 days later nothing is done, it's clearly much worse than bad support, it's a bad joke.

Quote Originally Posted by cascada View Post
    Hi satya87, can I renew my server too?
    Or did he do that?
    Yes you can, if you want to join his fan club of frustrated customers

Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Well, he's the type of person it's hard to be angry at, actually. So far, I haven't had any major problems with him, even though my server has been down for more than 8 hours.
    Now that your server is down I bet that it will never be online again, wait and see, and you will know what it feels like when the guy tells you each day that your server will be online in 1H and does nothing about it.
    Last edited by TorrentRaptor; 09-25-2009 at 12:33 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Reading all this makes me glad I quit using this guys service back in August...a month or 2 later and nothing has changed...if anything it looks like it's getting worse. The customer service with this guy is horrible...I quit because of it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I already wrote it in another thread, but let me repeat it here that my server is working again.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    TorrentRaptor's Avatar THCharnel addict
    Funny that yours is working and all other ones are not...

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    skiners's Avatar Poster
    My server is working very well!

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    server again open thanks...
    Last edited by mert1; 10-04-2009 at 05:06 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    There is no free meal.

Next time choose your seedbox provider more carefully.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    zanderzone's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Hmm! My server is down again from 2 days.

Maild him, pmed him on FST, left an offliner, SMSed him , called him(phone switched off)

How do one contact him ??

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456