Thread: Help Please! Looking For This Game!

i have been looking for the game WhiteOut for quite some time now. i cant find any sources for the files on kazaa, and on e-donkey im always at least 1000 in queue. does anybody know where this game is available? (other than the store) there is a ps2 vesion and a PC version floating around. the file i want is: Whiteout.DEViANCE.ShareReactor.bin along with the .cue file. if anybody knows if this file is available anywhere else like IRC or on an ftp, please please could you let me know.

thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    Never heard of a game called "WhiteOut". Do you mean that futuristic racing game called "WipeOut"? If so, I have that on CD and I am willing to upload it to you.

3. Games   -   #3
    no thats a different game iv never heard of it...whiteout is a snowmobile racing game that i wanted to check out a few months ago but could never find it...

4. Games   -   #4
    anyone else??

5. Games   -   #5

6. Games   -   #6
    Take a look at some of the other P2P file tranfer programs on this site

http://p2ptransfers.com/reviewlist.htm

you must be able to find it on one of the networks

7. Games   -   #7
    thanks, ill take a look at that. btw dabbul...iv been to sharereactor. they released the game, and its on e-donkey or e-muole or whatever but when i try to dl im always at lease 2000th in queue so im looking for somewhere else...