Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Legalization of marijuana and jobs?

..... BT Rep: +2
    Oh hell yeah
    Cigarettes killing people with cancer everyday. Mine as well make everything illegal that is not good for a person. No cell phones in the car, which would be pointless to even own a cell but they do cause a lot of accidents. Too much cholesterol killing people with heart attacks. Mcdonalds,Burger King has a few bodies on them ,no?

Quote Originally Posted by beansis View Post
    I think fast food is worse for you than teh tac

2. Lounge   -   #42
    BANNED
    k weed is not gona be legal get over it stoners

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    What a massive arsehole.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Who gives a shit. Go have another pink lemonade puddy.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post

5. Lounge   -   #45
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    i am aagainst marijuana or any other drug become legal. it will destroy our society and create even more homeless people. if it's a drug, it harms you. so it cant be legal, and i hate people i know who smoke that shit and spend all day bragging they had a nice joint. and laugh a lot. it's bullshit and they should instead go drink beer or sth else.
    Constipation: What you should know about anal retentive behavior.

True story.

-doobs
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 10-03-2009 at 04:56 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    That wasn't really directed towards yourself, Pone.

More in the direction of Sons Of Liberty, who has posted wiser things in the past.
    Like what? Some one calling me a wise man? Or was that being synical?

I'll stick with my side of the arguement, I've been around it all my life, and have known people just as long....without any regard to "bad driving".

People who have certain conditions need to smoke to drive,speak,work,eat, etc.......

I'm sorry, but I don't get any kind of fuckup's smoking as I do with drinking, drinking gives you blurred vision, with alot more side-effects....Weed on the other hand, makes most people more attentive, so yes you can tell I'm pro for it, and very hard headed, so yo can yell/pester/laugh/make fun of me all you want, but until it happens to me or someone I love, my mind won't change.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 10-04-2009 at 06:20 PM.
    [center]

7. Lounge   -   #47
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    That wasn't really directed towards yourself, Pone.

More in the direction of Sons Of Liberty, who has posted wiser things in the past.
    Like what? Some one calling me a wise man? Or was that being synical?

I'll stick with my side of the arguement, I've been around it all my life, and have known people just as long....without any regard to "bad driving".

People who have certain conditions need to smoke to drive,speak,work,eat, etc.......

I'm sorry, but I don't get any kind of fuckup's smoking as I do with drinking, drinking gives you blurred vision, with alot more side-effects....Weed on the other hand, makes most people more attentive, so yes you can tell I'm pro for it, and very hard headed, so yo can yell/pester/laugh/make fun of me all you want, but until it happens to me or someone I love, my mind won't change.
    I'm not trying to change your mind and I have no intention of pestering you whatsoever.

Neither am I saying that alcohol is any better to drive with.

I'm just as pro-legalisation as you are. I grow the stuff. I'd rather not have to worry about getting arrested for it. I've been smoking the stuff full-on for more than 20 years.

As to weed making you more attentive, that depends on how much you smoke and the way you smoke it. I hope you never have to find out if it impairs your driving abilities first hand.

An ex-girlfriend of mine, who was generally an excellent driver, took a bong one night and we went for a drive. Hitting about 60 down a motorway, she lost concentration for an instant and veered into a crash barrier. No-one was hurt, but the car was totalled. I know others who've had near misses, but thankfully no casualties.

Believe that if you want, or don't. Couldn't really give a fuck one way or the other.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    I do believe it, but it's not common, was the girl an advid smoker, or just once in awhile type thing? I knew a girl in college (best friends without benefits ), but anyway, I made a gravity bong, and she took one hit and was gone. I think it depends on peoples tolerance, I could smoke all you could give me and be fine, although too much would seriously be hard and also probably be bad at one sitting.
    [center]

9. Lounge   -   #49
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    I do believe it, but it's not common, was the girl an advid smoker, or just once in awhile type thing? I knew a girl in college (best friends without benefits ), but anyway, I made a gravity bong, and she took one hit and was gone. I think it depends on peoples tolerance, I could smoke all you could give me and be fine, although too much would seriously be hard and also probably be bad at one sitting.
    Man, that's fucking mental.

So, what you're saying is, that you should build up your tolerance for the ganja before you start driving on it?

I thought you said that it doesn't impair you at all? I thought you said that it enhances your attention?

Give your fucking head a shake, mate.
    Last edited by chalice; 10-04-2009 at 09:27 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Sorry to delay my response, been stoned, no, forgot about the thread, but, I've always had a tolerance for some reason, weed doesn't affect me that much (or I guess I should say like most people), sure I get high, but it rarely messes with me, unless, unless I smoke that primo shit, which I rarely ever want to pay for....and that's a general I sit around and do nothing stoned...We could have this go around forever and forever, you make a good point, I just don't agree

Also, did anyone notice the news coming out of Cali last week or so? That law enforcement is no longer pursuing medical mary jane places now? That's a good start.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 11-04-2009 at 05:04 AM.
    [center]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast