Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi chalice

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I rarely have the arrogance to say this, though, I think we can all fairly conclude that I won this one.

Even though, I didn't start it.

I think we've captured Rart for wot he is.

A sad little fuck who lacks intelligence, stamina and the courage of his initial convictions.

I love it when a plan comes together.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Not worth the rod. An utter waist of thyme. Ignored.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Hurry up, you little lick-spittle.

I knows you're reading/dithering/flapping.

Somebody give me a spastic worth the fucking time, ffs.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Honestly something else? I was tired of all the edrama and epenis that surrounded the bt forums and just came here to screw around and have a little fun. I'm full aware of how chalice normally posts and I find it quite entertaining so I just made a random thread about it, I know not to take what he says too personally. If you're seriously going to ignore me just because of this thread, whats the point in having a open forum? I guess I really know why IdolEyes called this such an unwelcoming forum. But I guess since you ignored me anyway, you won't be reading this post either way. I pray for any other new member that actually tries to be part of this forum.

Sigh, I guess if that's all I get from this forum I guess I'll just respectfully leave. Seeya around chalice, I do think your a pretty freaking hilarious guy. But I guess this just isn't the place to express that. Hope you guys have fun.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Honestly something else? I was tired of all the edrama and epenis that surrounded the bt forums and just came here to screw around and have a little fun. I'm full aware of how chalice normally posts and I find it quite entertaining so I just made a random thread about it, I know not to take what he says too personally. If you're seriously going to ignore me just because of this thread, whats the point in having a open forum? I guess I really know why IdolEyes called this such an unwelcoming forum. But I guess since you ignored me anyway, you won't be reading this post either way. I pray for any other new member that actually tries to be part of this forum.

Sigh, I guess if that's all I get from this forum I guess I'll just respectfully leave. Seeya around chalice, I do think your a pretty freaking hilarious guy. But I guess this just isn't the place to express that. Hope you guys have fun.
    Queer.

Glad to hear you're doing the right thing with the fucking off and all.

You knows it makes sense.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

I must be getting soft - but I think he is far too coherent to be relegated to bittardshire.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I pray for any other new member that actually tries to be part of this forum.

I guess I'll just respectfully leave.

Seeya around chalice

Hope you guys have fun.
    Wow .. you responded like a true pussy. Why did you feel the need to befriend chalice anyway? Don't you know chalice lives by a con mentality.. If you and chalice were roommates in a jail cell together, chalice would be the kind of roommate that uses you to buy a tv, clean the cell, make you ask your parents for cigarette money etc..

Rart.. get out of the house bro, and try finding another hobby becayse you just emberrased the shit out of yourself right now...im not even trying to be mean

8. Lounge   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    He's actually not a bad guy for an American.
    Btw Rant I got it much worse than you did when I first posted however I persisted and now am only ignored by most and reviled by a couple .
    So you see there can be light at the end of the tunnel, however in your case it's probably a gerbil holding a flashlight.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-26-2009 at 08:26 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

I must be getting soft - but I think he is far too coherent to be relegated to bittardshire.
    That's always been your downfall, Les.

You're just too trusting.

It's a fucking tard. Fact.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I pray for any other new member that actually tries to be part of this forum.

I guess I'll just respectfully leave.

Seeya around chalice

Hope you guys have fun.
    Wow .. you responded like a true pussy. Why did you feel the need to befriend chalice anyway? Don't you know chalice lives by a con mentality.. If you and chalice were roommates in a jail cell together, chalice would be the kind of roommate that uses you to buy a tv, clean the cell, make you ask your parents for cigarette money etc..

Rart.. get out of the house bro, and try finding another hobby becayse you just emberrased the shit out of yourself right now...im not even trying to be mean
    Spoken by a spastic who had the wits to get out of dodge quick and tried licking my balls instead.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast