Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got a letter from ISP, what to do?

Seems like the climate has been rapidly changing, with the court battles lost, and new laws coming.. I have toned down dramatically, and yet I still got a nice little letter in the mail today pertaining to all this legal stuff, and my alleged computer..

Wondering, should I be concerned right now? What steps should I take...? Any advice appreciated..

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    WARNING: Viewer discretion advised! PG +13!

Hang yourself, a new revolution is coming. It's the revolution of Anti-Piracy, and they will have one chosen dictator/leader that will be a super(anti-piracy)human consisting of BREINs,MPAAs and the swedish APB's leader in one - they will be three leaders in one suit of metal and anti-piracywarnings. Be afraid, thy the end is coming. I'm gonna cut my wrists wide open and then shoot myself with a shotgun in the cock and then shove it up my ass and pull the trigger.After that, I'm gonna bath in crossed glass and then when they're storming my house to get my 9000 1TB-disks I'm going to take the shotgun and shove it down my throat until I puke and then pull the trigger.
    Last edited by NSMB; 09-26-2009 at 02:38 PM.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    NSMB... thanks for the advice!! I can't really follow it though.. I was always privy to jumping out of an airplane without a shoot, as a way to go.. Hanging just has no pizzaz.. too boring..

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Either join private trackers or get usenet with SSL

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Encryption is king in the world of file sharing ..oh and of course encrypt your hard drives cos you don't want to go to all the trouble of buying hard drives filling them full of dodgy files then have them took of you as evidence now would you.
    Remember always encrypt
    Last edited by darkstate01; 09-27-2009 at 02:03 AM.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstate01 View Post
    ...encrypt your hard drives cos you don't want to go to all the trouble of buying hard drives filling them full of dodgy files then have them took of you as evidence now would you.
    Encryption can be decrypted

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Decryption can be re-encrypted.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Decryption can be re-encrypted.
    Defeats the purpose if they got hold of the data that was encrypted...
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    manu1991's Avatar Ancient Philospher BT Rep: +3
    ^^ Just make it very long and tedious to decrypt , they wont waste too many resources for decrypting a single machine

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by manu1991 View Post
    ^^ Just make it very long and tedious to decrypt , they wont waste too many resources for decrypting a single machine
    I beg to differ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast