Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: how u did?

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You must love this bloke. Cause of that I ll answer his question. I dont have a "dream" tracker, but the tracker I m using most it just came to me... My mate tried for 3 days to convince me that its a nice place. He was right. So long Swepsycho

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by awaited View Post
    demonoid.it is rarest of all now-a-days

you can't even c their site.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    My dream tracker used to be Uk-t.. i got into an argument with them a while ago and now my dream tracker is Skittles

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    My dream tracker used to be Uk-t.. i got into an argument with them a while ago and now my dream tracker is Skittles
    Now I ve realised that you were not actually attacking me and trying to drag my name thru mud. This is just the way you are. Limp Bizkit said once: "Now I know why you wanna hate me Cuz hate is all that you even seen lately". You like fighting everyone no mater what. I cant understand it, but I recon its just that we've been raised in different environments. And now, that I ve actually seen the way you're looking and that you are really just an ugly kid made me feel ashamed for those hard feelings I used to keep on you. I used to think of you something like: I am sorry that you bot globally banned, its just that big and stupid mouth of yours. It just paid back for what you done to me. I knew i should just stay back and things will sort out by themselves. I ve removed you from my long ignore list, even if you dont give a flying pig. I ll even give you an advice: you havent lost and you'll not lose anything. Tara

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED
    collector.

i got into an argument - the story off your life. learn to quiet
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 09-27-2009 at 09:15 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    lol you used to hate me for months just because I accused you of being a scammer?? poor guyu... i sweare if i knew you were this sensitive i wouldn't have done it

thanks for removing me from the ignore list brother.. i've always wanted to apologize to you for what i've done.. sometimes i went nights without sleeping thinking about it. You're a good man with a good heart and i had no reason to show proof to our friends about your scams... i had no reason at all

You forgive me??

Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    i got into an argument - the story off your life. learn to quiet
    I didn't really get into an argument with them directly if you know what I mean.. but they denied my request. they also made the fst mods close my request, so you can imagine how hurt i am
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 09-27-2009 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Why you hurt after all they are just a bt site?
    Probably a very good one, but all the same another tracker.
    You need to realise that bt life is not just about getting on x tracker its about fitting in on trackers and if they not want you there then I guess they don't think you will fit in
    Last edited by Duckater; 09-27-2009 at 09:33 PM.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    You need to realise that bt life is not just about getting on x tracker its about fitting in on trackers and if they not want you there then I guess they don't think you will fit in
    I know.. when you're right you're right.. the thing that hurt me about them is that they just shut me out with no explanation. At least they could have told me that i don't fit in, or that im not elite enough for them...but they didnt say notihng. At least they could have given me some advice on how to become a better member and fit in in the future.

You're right though. i don't think i will ever be able to fit in such a high stakes community. Now i understand and that's why I'm aiming for something a little less elite like Skittles

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I know.. when you're right you're right.. the thing that hurt me about them is that they just shut me out with no explanation. At least they could have told me that i don't fit in, or that im not elite enough for them...but they didnt say notihng. At least they could have given me some advice on how to become a better member and fit in in the future.

You're right though. i don't think i will ever be able to fit in such a high stakes community. Now i understand and that's why I'm aiming for something a little less elite like Skittles
    To be honest I cannot understand why people chase after elite sites I have been on a few of them and they are very good but have never asked for an invite always been offered to me.
    I would never go asking for invites on forums I have chatted with very close friends about sites and invites in past and offered them to one another. By friends this means other high level staff on GTi.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I would never go asking for invites on forums I have chatted with very close friends about sites and invites in past and offered them to one another. By friends this means other high level staff on GTi.
    So now you're saying that you will only be friends with people who are important .
    I don't discriminate on who I am friends with , the only requirement is that they aren't fussy who they associate with.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast