Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: how u did?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    You need to realise that bt life is not just about getting on x tracker its about fitting in on trackers and if they not want you there then I guess they don't think you will fit in
    I know.. when you're right you're right.. the thing that hurt me about them is that they just shut me out with no explanation. At least they could have told me that i don't fit in, or that im not elite enough for them...but they didnt say notihng. At least they could have given me some advice on how to become a better member and fit in in the future.

You're right though. i don't think i will ever be able to fit in such a high stakes community. Now i understand and that's why I'm aiming for something a little less elite like Skittles
    It sooooooo interesting... if albo used a different nick on the trackers, by know , he could already have them all, elite ( elite lololol ) trackers.
    But u chose to use the fst nick out there in the wild... making it harder... ( believing that you're not on them all allready ) ...

I have to admire that. Ps. If you where a little more carefull whit the flaming... everyone would let u in.

Skittles ? Are u for real ? There you go again........
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 09-27-2009 at 10:17 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    And now, that I ve actually seen the way you're looking and that you are really just an ugly kid
    bashing someone about his physical aspect is a total lack of maturity, especially when the guy you're insulting is far from being "ugly"..

/me waiting to be called gay
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    I know.. when you're right you're right.. the thing that hurt me about them is that they just shut me out with no explanation. At least they could have told me that i don't fit in, or that im not elite enough for them...but they didnt say notihng. At least they could have given me some advice on how to become a better member and fit in in the future.

You're right though. i don't think i will ever be able to fit in such a high stakes community. Now i understand and that's why I'm aiming for something a little less elite like Skittles
    It sooooooo interesting... if albo used a different nick on the trackers, by know , he could already have them all, elite ( elite lololol ) trackers.
    But u chose to use the fst nick out there in the wild... making it harder... ( believing that you're not on them all allready ) ...

I have to admire that. Ps. If you where a little more carefull whit the flaming... everyone would let u in.

Let me get this straight. What you are saying is if Albo was deceitful it would increase the likelihood that he could get into places because the people in charge would perceive him as a better person?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Let me get this straight. What you are saying is if Albo was deceitful.

it would increase the likelihood that he could get into places because.

the people in charge would perceive him as a better person?
    He would be like some off the ones, who come here to acuse him off being a piece off shit.

The ppl in charge would have an hard time finding out who he his... unless you helped. i.e He would be BrianH or something.
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 09-27-2009 at 11:33 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    I prefer honest unliked Albo over a lying l33t Albo.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED
    albo for president!!!

Seriously... Idol... If we think about it...

Albo is the best user @ fst.

Staff come here and say whatever... no one can touch them so... theyre never affraid....

Normal users like us... use 2 nicks...

Albo is the most honest moron i have ever seen.

Ps. Mr policeman arrest-me, i have just stole a wallet.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    me too.. anyday of the week

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BANNED
    me too.. anyday of the week
    lllllllollllll

Are we talking about ice cream flavours ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    albo for president!!!

Seriously... Idol... If we think about it...

Albo is the best user @ fst.

Staff come here and say whatever... no one can touch them so... theyre never affraid....

Normal users like us... use 2 nicks...

Albo is the most honest moron i have ever seen.

Ps. Mr policeman arrest-me, i have just stole a wallet.
    I use this name lots of places I only have the other one because I was foolish to listen to someone that I thought knew more than me back when I was first getting into this.
    If people don't want to accept me because of their petty-mindedness then they can do fuck themselves.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You do know you can ask staff pretty much on every board/tracker to change your nick.
    That is if you really do think it was foolish to use a different one. No one's holding you back.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast