Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of "tracker invite" forums?

KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Cabalo, but weren't you an active member at CFS? What changed your mind?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r
    what's tps?
    well?
    http://filesh are freak.com/2009/04/28/thepirat esociety-opens-regist ration-for-a-lim ited-time/
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 09-27-2009 at 09:52 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I apologize for interrupting the discussion but how many of you know about ********. This is an invite-forum which sells accounts to members for 15$ each, and the funny thing about it is that they don't allow traders in their community.. look how fuckud up the politics of the bt have became. Everything is starting to became so false and interest-based
    yeah, and if you pay extra, you can become a "vip" there. still, the title or the membership there don't entitle no one for the invites to anywhere and if they'll find out the trading history, the person will likely to be banned. but for other things.. i pointed at the guy who asked for a new mv invite when he found out himself disabled at the tracker for whatever reason. they just closed the thread. no problem, such kind of users are okaaaay (maybe as long as they're vips). still, the site don't hold the breath trying to catch any site reps opinions so even that i can't say that the forums are good etc, there's less feelings of being at the jailhouse yard while big brother is watching you like at tps. there's no ideal forum, and the only criteria is how many decent folks are there and what they're posting... if markup master could be active, i really think that ic could stay unbeatable...

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Isn't markupmaster like 14 or something?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Isn't markupmaster like 14 or something?
    21 years old.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    That's like 14.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niño Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    That's like 14.
    na, 14 years old, Cinephilia can be his grandfather.

[Ola, ciné]
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Sometime in january he was so desperate that he went to as far as attempting to barter waffles(the only site that he appeared to hold invites on) for an scT invite.1 month later,he edits the trade post with the usual my uncle's aunt's dog did it bs.I'd buy this bull by the way but its too much of a coincidence that his friend's girlfriend was also looking for sct at the same time that he was and just like him,happened to have had waffles invites,only that her's were for trade.Two months on,he decides to completely ditch this place having realised that he is ambitious but lacks the balls to stand up to his post history(i swear,themartinator is a rookie if we were to match him to this guy on the ass-kissing meter).Anyways,his skills worked just like he thought they would.Today he's staffing one of the biggest invite pusher forums out there and he's probably on every site he'd ever wanted to be on and maybe more.If i was drunk enough to lay his name,guys that have come across him probably won't believe me coz he is that good at manipulation,he's probably read alot of those books and perhaps did some social engineering as well coz am yet to come across anyone as good as him.

Its a little weird though coz I somehow do respect this guy for how he's played.I can almost compare it to the cred spx gets from me for how he keeps playing the scene.
    He knew what he wanted,drafted a plan and then let the pros love him.

If you don't know who am talking bout then don't bother asking coz I won't tell ya(he already won my heart for how he played BT).It takes three nicks to unmask him by the way.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Ooh 3 nicks...and manipulation!

You had me thinking I wasn't on the intarwebz for a sec.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED

this is me. lol
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 09-27-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast