Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Part 2 - Win A Domain :)

It's time for a new contest !

Stream URL: ******EDIT DUE THE CONTEST IS OVER *******

(you need winamp or any other audio program that enables you to listen to internet streams plus around 6 - 7 kb/sec download speed in order to have a non buffering connection to the server)

Here are the rules:

We will start to stream KLB Radio in 10 minutes. We will play very evil music (and I mean it - cause that's the funny part of this event) and within the todays show I will play the "famous chicken sound" again - If you hear it hurry back to this topic and post

"I did hear the chicken and I want to claim my domain" BACKWARDS !

It's very important that it does not contain typos cause that would result in termination of your prize

First come first serve means that the FIRST post (with correct spelling) will win - the posting time doesn't matter since people will have the same time I guess

If you are the winner you can choose from a com / net / org / info or us domain name.

If you join the contest please post here that all people know and please also report any stream problems (but NOT that it buffers for you cause you are downloading fast since it's your connection then)

By joining this contest you agree that you did understand the rules above plus that you won't cry if you don't make it.

Btw: Remember that some music may suck but that's the idea since it has to be a bit of fun too huh ?

Have a great day / night - wherever you live

I reserve the right to stop the contest if there are less than 6 listeners cause then it's no fun You can check the listeners here: ******EDIT DUE THE CONTEST IS OVER *******

2. Lounge   -   #2
    LeGoMyFnLeg
    Darker, how is it that you know the exact moment when I begin backing up my drives to CD each time?

Oh, and you haven't poasted the link for those who don't have it yet.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I'll post the link once it starts In some minutes (have to fill the music slots with bad music first hehe)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I think im gonna join in on this .

nellly at 48 kbs sounds pretty bad but no buffering even with a few bittorent windows open.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    How long does a contest like this normally take?

Btw, I'm in.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    around 1 - 1.5 hours Within this time you will hear a "chicken sound" which is the keyword to post here

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    me will play again tonight

hope that i dont have the same problems as last night

8. Lounge   -   #8
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    too long the music really is torture darker

do you do requests

must have started early today since last nights one was about 6:00 am gmt

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    has it started

10. Lounge   -   #10
    the music will change a lot to make it real evil I mean I want to have some fun too hehe

And yes I started later yesterday but the time will always change from contest to contest.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast