Thread: Smart Fix For Strange Sound, Screeching Songs...et

Well, I used to download files from the most users (thinking they were more likely to be real and working) well since the RIAA wants to ruin all our fun Just download songs with only 3-10 users, those i found to be more real, 95% of the songs I have downloaded following this method have been real, I have only had 1 nasty sounding song......

'Try it, Report ur resaults to me

Edit: ME=BAD SPELLING

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    PS..... I did most of my test's on Jimi Hendrix Songs, well because Jimi is god!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    dunt it say it in the screeching pinned topic?

4. File Sharing   -   #4

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cman@6 October 2003 - 03:38
    Well, I used to download files from the most users (thinking they were more likely to be real and working) well since the RIAA wants to ruin all our fun Just download songs with only 3-10 users, those i found to be more real, 95% of the songs I have downloaded following this method have been real, I have only had 1 nasty sounding song......

'Try it, Report ur resaults to me

Yeah i think your partially right. Right im downloading songs with only a few people sharing em' like 2-5

6. File Sharing   -   #6

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nikita69+6 October 2003 - 14:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nikita69 @ 6 October 2003 - 14:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@6 October 2003 - 16:34
    i kinda like the things here
    or here HOW TO AVOID FAKE MUSIC FILES? (two examples) or here HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR DOWNLOAD IS A FAKE BEFORE IT FINISHES? [/b][/quote]
    hey those look phat too they are done already i thought you were working on them

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    obviously they&#39;re finished
    those tips do work, i even caught a Madona song that had the screetchy sound almost in the middle of the song that i didn&#39;t know about.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nikita69@6 October 2003 - 19:18
    obviously they&#39;re finished
    those tips do work, i even caught a Madona song that had the screetchy sound almost in the middle of the song that i didn&#39;t know about.
    i have already been directing people there boss

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by cman@5 October 2003 - 22:38

&#39;Try it, Report ur resaults to me

This fix has already been said here: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=62174 but yes this does work.