Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Suck At Cs

Octopussy
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y+6 October 2003 - 18:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz-Y @ 6 October 2003 - 18:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@6 October 2003 - 17:38
    if you master ut2k3 you will master any fps game
    That is not true, i already beated UT2K3 in every difficulty, and guess what, im good at CS but not that good, in CS you have to make strategy and stop to fire so you get more Accu, but in UT2k3 i NEVER stop, just keep running and shot&#33; RUN&SHOOT&#33; RUN RUN RUN SHOT SHOT SHOT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Is just not the same [/b][/quote]
    you have to play ut online...not against the computer ofcourse anyone can beat the computer at godlike difficulty unless.....like the computer shoots anywehre and u get headshot but thats not gona happen so when u play online yea...u do get really good

you need fast reflexes for ut2k3 and when u play a lot u will get good at killing and then cs will be so easy...i played ut for like 3 months and then played battlefield and i was really good

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster
    find a good hiding place then when some one goes past you (when u r hidden) run up behind them and shoot&#33;&#33;&#33;

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy+6 October 2003 - 19:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Octopussy @ 6 October 2003 - 19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@6 October 2003 - 18:53
    <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy
    @6 October 2003 - 17:38
    if you master ut2k3 you will master any fps game

That is not true, i already beated UT2K3 in every difficulty, and guess what, im good at CS but not that good, in CS you have to make strategy and stop to fire so you get more Accu, but in UT2k3 i NEVER stop, just keep running and shot&#33; RUN&SHOOT&#33; RUN RUN RUN SHOT SHOT SHOT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Is just not the same
    you have to play ut online...not against the computer ofcourse anyone can beat the computer at godlike difficulty unless.....like the computer shoots anywehre and u get headshot but thats not gona happen so when u play online yea...u do get really good

you need fast reflexes for ut2k3 and when u play a lot u will get good at killing and then cs will be so easy...i played ut for like 3 months and then played battlefield and i was really good [/b][/quote]
    You, here where i live they dont sell that game therefore i can only download it, and i need a cd-key for online game

4. Games   -   #24
    Octopussy
    ill share my cd key as long as u wont get it banned....

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    How can i get banned?

Tell me so i dont make the mistake?

6. Games   -   #26
    Poster
    basicly follow the rules and be nice

7. Games   -   #27
    Octopussy
    like i think if u hack in ut2k3 u will get ur key banned...so dont hack on it or gie my key to anyone...and there are some hacks that will make the key get stolen so u gota promise on ur life and hope to die, needle in the eye, glass up ur pee hole u wont give it to anyone or hack on it

8. Games   -   #28
    Poster
    I hate cheaters&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; and im not a cheater , it just takes the fun out of the games....

AND I SWEAR I WILL NOT SHARE IT&#33;

9. Games   -   #29
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I play ut2k at the arcade, it&#39;s kinda like for me shooting alot into ramdom air and maybe hittin something
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

10. Games   -   #30
    Quit CS and convert to DoD&#33;

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast