Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Suck At Cs

Keikan's Avatar ........
    Hmmm i don't get it, i'm always on the bottom of the list of cs....

Maybe my guns aren't very accurate, maybe my fps goes to 1 when i'm fighting

Anyone have any stratageies?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    duck and shoot
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

3. Games   -   #3
    There are multitudes of sites out there which offer strategies and tactics to perfect. Look at the strategy section in CS Nation This should be a good starting point, but nothing beats practice.....and a somewhat fast internet connec
    -TiMz

4. Games   -   #4
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD! AIM FOR THE HEAD!

5. Games   -   #5
    Octopussy
    na you dont have to duck when you duck it sux cuz what happens is yes you do get accuracy but if there is more then 1 person then you wotn have enough time to kill them and take cover so just stand dont move and shoot and then take cover and reload if u dont have any ammo or w/e

and you dont have to aim for head...just aim for chest or somting but the flak jacket will make you shoot more if u go for chest

6. Games   -   #6
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Octopussy@6 October 2003 - 05:11
    na you dont have to duck when you duck it sux cuz what happens is yes you do get accuracy but if there is more then 1 person then you wotn have enough time to kill them and take cover so just stand dont move and shoot and then take cover and reload if u dont have any ammo or w/e

and you dont have to aim for head...just aim for chest or somting but the flak jacket will make you shoot more if u go for chest
    but but but.... its like a 99.9 Percent chance ur gonna keel him...

7. Games   -   #7
    Octopussy
    well...i guess i really like to aim for chest cuz head sux chest is a bigger space...and some noobs dont buy the flak jacket lol

8. Games   -   #8
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by Timz@5 October 2003 - 20:55
    There are multitudes of sites out there which offer strategies and tactics to perfect. Look at the strategy section in CS Nation This should be a good starting point, but nothing beats practice.....and a somewhat fast internet connec
    I got cable but my pc sux
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

9. Games   -   #9
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    dont die and follow the good people

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    I had the same problem, Posted here, some one suggested... cant remember who, to get PodBot and practice, I did so and I reckon it improved my game some... worth a try. You should find it by searching google

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast