Thread: Horror Vision

Poster BT Rep: +2

Horror Vision Is A New & Exciting Movie Forum Dedicated To Horror Movies From 1900-2009.
    I am The Owner Of The Site And At Present I am looking For New Members To Join Me Its Catalogue Expands Every Day & Although It Doesnt Have That Many At Present In The Next Month I hope To Have At Least 1000 Movies.
    There Is Also A Nightly Corner Exchange Where You Can Watch A Movie & Chat In Real Time Without The Need Of Anything Being Setup.

I Am Also Looking For Trustworthy Posters And If This Sounds Like You Then Come & See Me When You Join.

Here Is The Link Hope To See You There.
    http://horrorvision.lefora.com/

2. Lounge   -   #2
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Just signed up,Nice site
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by sebastiene View Post

Horror Vision Is A New & Exciting Movie Forum Dedicated To Horror Movies From 1900-2009.
    I am The Owner Of The Site And At Present I am looking For New Members To Join Me Its Catalogue Expands Every Day & Although It Doesnt Have That Many At Present In The Next Month I hope To Have At Least 1000 Movies.
    There Is Also A Nightly Corner Exchange Where You Can Watch A Movie & Chat In Real Time Without The Need Of Anything Being Setup.

I Am Also Looking For Trustworthy Posters And If This Sounds Like You Then Come & See Me When You Join.

Here Is The Link Hope To See You There.
    http://horrorvision.lefora.com/
    I was gonna harsh you just now, but fuck it.

Fair fucks to you for being a fucking sad cunt of a horror nerd enough to start a fucking internets about it.

I hope your mother gets AIDS, gets caught in a fucking time-warp and ends up getting fucked by you in the past.

Resulting, of course, by your giving yourself fucking AIDS.

Welcome to the Lounge.

Btw, don't fucking touch anything, you filthy monkey.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.