Thread: Bit Spirit New Bittorent Client

BitSpirit 1.0.2.18 http://www.lanspirit.com/bs.htm
    BitSpirit is a powerful and easy-to-use BitTorrent client which provides not only full BitTorrent protocol implementation but also many personalization functions.

Main Features.

Cache mechanism when downloading/uploading.

Only save files onto disk when it is in need. Now, you wouldn't be bothered by those mess files any more.

High speed.

Powerful files management function. Bit Spirit help you to organize your files into specified categories.

File choosing function. With Bit Spirit, you can look into what a torrent contains and choose what you need to download.

Flexible speed control. You can set the max upload/download speed for a global control or just set it to a specific peer.

Various running-time log.

Schedule to download files whenever you feel.

Integrated with IE, start a download easily.

Favorite website management.

Clipboard guard.

Simple and easy-to-use user interface.

Tips about beta version

Some features such as search, hang up, hang down, and shut down the computer is not available yet. But every thing should
    be ok with the official release in the new future.

Bit Spirit is designed using multi-thread mechanism, so when you stop a task which is running, the program would pause for
    one second or more time. Please do not worry about this.

The download list is stored as jobs.torrent in Bit Spirit setup directory, keep this file when upgrade.

All configurations is saved as config.torrent in the setup directory.

Website Urls are stored in sites.torrent of the setup directory.

The default language is English, Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified is available now.

Welcome to make help documentation or language package for us.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Looks good, I am gonna try it out - uh tomorrow I guess. I really need a new cleint.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by toddiscool@6 October 2003 - 01:43
    Looks good, I am gonna try it out - uh tomorrow I guess. I really need a new cleint.
    I'll try it too, after i am done downloading Norton Corporate 8.1, thanks for the info SH.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Just tryed it out. Its flashget, but it downloads torrents. Its hella better then all the rest.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    tryed it the other day.. didn't seem to work very good. i'll stick with Shadows.
    ice ice baby

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I stick with Icey then.