Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pimples

does anyone know how to get rid of blackheads, i mean there has to be a way; because i nver seen any actor with them.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Yeah......a pin and a lot of time or a blackhead tool. Ask your chemist

Actors don't have any blemeshes.........it's called makeup!

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    for a start eating chocalte is a myth and is a load of bullshit taht it courses it

The trick dont touch your face!!!!!!!!!!!!

think of all the oil thats on your fingers

and if your still a teenager then that won't help

4. Lounge   -   #4
    h yeah theres some tablets you can get for it called microcypious (dotn know what the fuck its called)

also throw soem alchol on them like methow it works believe me!!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Adster@6 October 2003 - 10:11

also throw soem alchol on them like methow it works believe me!!
    Good idea, then light a match..........that'll do it for sure

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #6

it stings but works

Im serious I did it when I was a teenager man I couldn't stop thsoe damm things from coming they were a pain in the ass

7. Lounge   -   #7
    theres only one problem with alcohol it dries out th skin, the last thing i want is to have a wrinkly nose

8. Lounge   -   #8
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    you shouldn't really do it but you can squeeze 'em out - if you want to see how to do it, it was on Jackass once

i recommend you use a finger and a cotton bud - kinder to the skin
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Pimples are a common infection. The yellow puss is a sign of infection. Your body is taking care of it, thus a pimple forms. High hormone levels boost the infection. Prescription medicine that lowers the level, doesn't completely stop them from appearing. Actually, using a wet rag applied on the area is the best solution, but it doesn't remove the pimple, it just help the pimple go away a little faster in most cases. Squeezing, popping, picking, lancing, etc. will scar the skin. May not seem like it, but after a few years of picking, the scars will show. Ever see old people with bumpy skin and discoloration?

The best way to reduce the pimple problem is to wash the face OFTEN, to reduce bacterial infection. You don't want to dry the skin, so using an apporved softening lotion is recommended. Acne medicine works (has antiseptic properties), only if you actually follow the directions faithfully.

Blackheads are merely clogged poors. They can be safely squeezed, if squeezed properly. The blackhead is just dried up body oil that has collected dirt, which makes it dark in color. Squeezing blackheads too much will dry your skin. The oil in your poors are needed to maintain healthy skin. So use a qulified lotion after removing blackheads.

I squeezed a blackhead once, and it was huge. Must have taken 6 months to build up to that size. Never noticed it until I was shaving my face one day. Thought it was a thick hair. It came out like a snake. Covered half of my thumb nail when I was done. Left a gaping hole too.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    no dont sqeeze them as I said that will jsut spread them!! more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast