Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So where does my life go from here?

centuryfog's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    well what can i say. i f'ed up. i just lost my what.cd account of 2 years, and it was my life. i cant tell you how many endless hours i spent reading album reviews, scouring the collages and forums for that perfect track. i boasted to all my music loving friends about my enormous collection and how i could get anything in just a few clicks. i bought albums just upload them for the request bounties. ahh...those dreamy nights, me and what laying there together, tired from running through the fields all day together.

But the love affiar ended as all good things do. i got greedy and tried to trade invites for an invite to bitme and got caught.i came back to my computer to find my account logged out and the big red letters directing me to the irc. i joined and tried to be as honest with them as i could. i told them exactly what i did and where and why. but they said they dont trust me anymore and showed me the door. now im just sitting here dumbstruck as to what just happened. to be perfectly honest i didnt realize it was so frowned upon but ignorance isnt an excuse.

so now what. i feel so naked and empty, like my girlfriend just dumped me. has anyone had any experiences with the staff there? do they ever forgive and forget? or should we start seeing other people.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    Hahahahahahahahah.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Il_Professore's Avatar InSaNe_CloWn
    i'm really really sorry for you,this is a bad day...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    yeah it is. i had to get high after that irc conversation ended. i felt like i lost a family member. so is that basically it though? im done there? like you cant go back in a year or so and try and get an account again?
    Last edited by centuryfog; 10-01-2009 at 10:00 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Il_Professore's Avatar InSaNe_CloWn
    i wish i was a What.cd staff and change this fuckin situation,but damn on you trading is bad you know that...

/me hoping for a What.cd sweetheart staff to help you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    A 3 years account here and a 2 year account in What, and you claimed not to know that trading your invite will result in this. Fantastic.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    i was a member of oink way back in the day and it seemed to be more accepted like 3 or 4 years ago. i never saw any big rules back then about sharing invites. im not saying i didnt know it was wrong but i didnt think it was that big of a deal to get a banning. im not making excuses either way. i made a mistake and paid the consequences. it just sucks cause that place was paradise for me.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Get a real life, it's just a tracker ...
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    well what can i say. i f'ed up. i just lost my girlfriend of 2 years, and she was my life. i cant tell you how many endless hours we spent walking in the park, scouring the shops and malls for that perfect baby crib. i boasted to all my sex crazed friends about her enormous boobs and how i could get laid in just a few ticks.

ahh...those dreamy nights, me and her laying there together, tired from running through the fields all day together.

But the love affiar ended as all good things do. i got greedy and tried to shag her sister for the lulz and got caught.i came back to our apartment to find myself locked out and the big red letters directing me to her friends house. i went and tried to be as honest with them as i could. i told them exactly what i did and where and why. but they said they dont trust me anymore and showed me the door. now im just sitting here dumbstruck as to what just happened. to be perfectly honest i didnt realize that fucking sisters was so frowned upon but ignorance isnt an excuse.

so now what. i feel so naked and empty, like my girlfriend just dumped me. has anyone had any experiences with womens? do they ever forgive and forget? or should we start seeing other people.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    well what can i say. i f'ed up. i just lost my girlfriend of 2 years, and she was my life. i cant tell you how many endless hours we spent walking in the park, scouring the shops and malls for that perfect baby crib. i boasted to all my sex crazed friends about her enormous boobs and how i could get laid in just a few ticks.

ahh...those dreamy nights, me and her laying there together, tired from running through the fields all day together.

But the love affiar ended as all good things do. i got greedy and tried to shag her sister for the lulz and got caught.i came back to our apartment to find myself locked out and the big red letters directing me to her friends house. i went and tried to be as honest with them as i could. i told them exactly what i did and where and why. but they said they dont trust me anymore and showed me the door. now im just sitting here dumbstruck as to what just happened. to be perfectly honest i didnt realize that fucking sisters was so frowned upon but ignorance isnt an excuse.

so now what. i feel so naked and empty, like my girlfriend just dumped me. has anyone had any experiences with womens? do they ever forgive and forget? or should we start seeing other people.
    i see your point

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast