Thread: [REQ] Torrentech

AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    can someone please invite me to torrentech.org ?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    PMed

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    You are already registered there ...

Quote Originally Posted by sake
    Quote Originally Posted by AuReDo
    Quote Originally Posted by AuReDo
    Tell me why do you want this invite and i`ll send it to you on your e-mail address.

Cheers
    why i want an invite ? well,firstly, because it's an electronic music tracker, and i like very much electronic releases. Secondly, and the most important for me, is because i'm at the begging with my music, cause i wanna become a producer , and the releases from that site as the community as well, could inspire me...
    hope this is much as a reason you need for you to get me an invitation there
    So ... people like you are welcome here. You MUST promise that you will obtain a good ratio too.

Please, send me your e-mail address. THanks.
    ******_*****@yahoo.com
    and promise to keep a good ratio..
    thanks

The error returned was:

The user (*******) has already registered using this email address. This person maybe trying to create a second account or has already been invited.
    Any explanation?