Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contacting TVtorrents.ro

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody had any contact details for the staff/admin at this site as I have recived an email telling me my account was to expire, but when I try and log on i'm informed that the account is disabled. As I need an invite to get another account I cant find a way to tell them I want to remain a member.

Before you say it, yes I have tried IRC (irc.torrents.ro, perhaps any other servers they might be on ?) but the server seems to be refusing connections, (despite it replying to pings)

Many thanks

B

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Yea it seems you've been disabled i would suggest they see this thread and try to enable your account rather then you trying to get a new account.
    Last edited by killercam101; 10-05-2009 at 12:07 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    The only reason to get another account would be to let them know about the original =)

I have enough trouible keeping up with sites/accounts as it is,

Here's hoping a passing angel will ferry my request to the gods of tv torrents.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    The accounts not visited for 6 weeks are disabled automatically. And never reenabled unless you were an exceptional user, as far as I know. So you should get an invite from somewhere, now that they are open.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I quote from the email sent

Hello, blaklite. You have been inactive in the last 40 days at Tv TORRENTs. Your account has been marked as inactive, and will be deleted in 10 days if not accessed before then. If you wish to remain a member at Tv TORRENTs, please login.

Why send the email if my account is diabled/locked/deleted/unusable?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by blaklite View Post
    I quote from the email sent

Hello, blaklite. You have been inactive in the last 40 days at Tv TORRENTs. Your account has been marked as inactive, and will be deleted in 10 days if not accessed before then. If you wish to remain a member at Tv TORRENTs, please login.

Why send the email if my account is diabled/locked/deleted/unusable?
    It sounds pretty straight forward to me.

"Your account has been marked as inactive, and will be deleted in 10 days if not accessed before then."

They're giving you a warning prior to disabling it.

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    18 weeks ago...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    yea BUT the accoumt has been disabled since the day I recived the email. (9 Days ago)

Last edited by blaklite; 10-05-2009 at 01:40 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yeah but you didn't check in for 18 weeks so I don't see why you care or why they should care.
    Last edited by TrollinThunder; 10-05-2009 at 01:33 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    The IRC Channel is currently offline!

Try later on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast