Thread: Upload some packs on Bitmetv

locusprince's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i have some packs to upload on bitmetv but i don't know how to do it i meet all the conditions required there but i don't know the steps of uploading process can any one provide me with info or link of a topic can help me out and thanks all

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Here's an insane idea... why don't you check their forums and FAQ?

Especially when there's a link called UPLOAD GUIDE in the toolbox on the right hand side of their site.
    Last edited by ca_aok; 10-07-2009 at 04:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    http://www.utorrent.com/documentation/make-a-torrent/

Personal tips: Make sure you have all the files together before creating the torrent. Create an nfo as a text file and just save it as a .nfo or change properties. Be sure that you are connectable and be patient while peers start to jump on since your upload might not max out initially.
    Last edited by TrollinThunder; 10-07-2009 at 06:00 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Especially when there's a link called UPLOAD GUIDE in the toolbox on the right hand side of their site.
    Its on the left for me
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Its on the left for me
    LMFAO!!!Innocent sarcasm is the best sarcasm!
    Spoiler: Show