Thread: bitmetv - unable to recover lost password

bookbuff
    I do hope this is the right forum for this question, sorry if I'm making some sort of rookie-mistake!

I've been a bitmetv-member for over four years and never or rarely had any problems, but for some reason my auto-login reset two days ago, and as I can't remember my password I went to the password recovery page and asked for it to be mailed to me.

There was a message saying an email had been sent and I should allow a few minutes for it to arrive. Well, I waited about an hour - no email. Tried again. Waited over 24 hours. Still nothing. Just tried for a third time, about 20 mins ago, still no go.

Would really appreciate some input here, thanks in advance!

Cheers!

PS I also tried the different IRC addresses I could find, but can't seem to login - either server cannot be resolved or permission is denied. I'm certainly no techie and feel completely at a loss here, so any kind of help would be much appreciated...!
    Last edited by bookbuff; 10-12-2009 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Added info

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Depending on the browser you use, you can recover passwords from browsers with certain programs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I like mozilla's password saving capabilities. It's under security>>saved passwords.