Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Give me Demonoid, or give me death!!

Yes I really do realize how great demonoid is and how much I use it when its down.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    agreed. Hope they get their $#!+ together soon enough. Anyone know the reason for the downtime - were they hacked?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I just have been with demonoid for the last three monts. But absolutely love their collection and books. Wish they come back soon.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ronscores's Avatar Bludgeoning Boner!!
    Its just the plethora of content there that makes Demonoid all the more appealing.. Come to think of it, nobody actually comes running there asking why there's no freeleech there (unlike at other scene torrent sites)

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I want it back! Soon!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    demonoid is so bad ass. so much content, few rules.
    i joined some site called immortalseed and got banned on the second day just for saying that RAR files suck!! all their content came in rar file.

oh well, entourage is over so i guess i can wait for demonoid for a couple of more weeks...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyg3 View Post
    demonoid is so bad ass. so much content, few rules.
    i joined some site called immortalseed and got banned on the second day just for saying that RAR files suck!! all their content came in rar file.

oh well, entourage is over so i guess i can wait for demonoid for a couple of more weeks...
    I think you will be waiting alot longer than couple of weeks.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    really good site atleast as far as content goes (not exactly safe but that's ok)

pity its down for so long

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    h0bbes
    I'm missing my fix of ebooks from demonoid It had almost everything I searched for.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ronscores View Post
    Its just the plethora of content there that makes Demonoid all the more appealing.. Come to think of it, nobody actually comes running there asking why there's no freeleech there (unlike at other scene torrent sites)
    Maybe because you can't get banned for a bad ratio...
    feels good, man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast