Thread: Free Apps for iTouch??

RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hey guys, I was just wondering is there any way to get the apps (non free ones) for free from the app store??

I'm particularly interested in getting "iFitness" on my iTouch but I don't want to pay for it. Is it possible to get that app for free?? If so, please do let me know how I can.

Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    With over 1000 posts you should really know by now how to obtain files dude. seriously though ask over in the BT or NZB sections and maybe you'll be more successful dude.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Scytalle's Avatar ...Pariah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    With over 1000 posts you should really know by now how to obtain files dude. seriously though ask over in the BT or NZB sections and maybe you'll be more successful dude.
    Even more simple than that.

@RoSsoNeRI Just google jail breaking your iPod, if you have not already. You should find your way after that. It will only take minutes to do. I thought it was only natural to do some research before asking questions. Though sometimes I get lazy as well.
    Last edited by Scytalle; 10-09-2009 at 11:23 PM.
    RiP bittorrent trackers, your age is ending
    -