Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KG upload bouns

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I need some Karagarga upload bouns ASAP. I messed up big time when I tried to fix the ratio...I downloaded a 25GB file and about 3 7GB files and none of them seem to be seeding at the moment and my ratio is suffering terribly.

I just need enough to bring it back to 1:1 .. Hi Albo Ratio: 0.715 (↑84.31GBw/24.69GB bonus117.88GB)

I'm going to make sure to give each and everyone their bonus back as soon as my account gets back on it's feet
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-08-2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Member BT Rep: +1
    0.715 is still normal ratio, and also you could try recently introduced feature "featured torrents" which could help you with ratio, check announcements or forum for more info.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    KG seems to be down now...
    feels good, man

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bump

I've somehow managed to fuck up my ratio again after reaching 1:1.. Now I'm about 70GB short.

Idoleyes, I don't want anything from you lol. You did your part already

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    maybe a seedbox?
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Seedbox is no use at all lol. Either that or I'm a n00b when it comes to seeding because I've been trying to get my buffer up with a seedbox for a month now and all I've managed to get is about 10-20 GB upload with it.

I actually lost more buffer than gained when attempting to fix the ratio. I downloaded a 25Gb torrent and the fukin thing hasen't even given me 1 gb yet.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It's not the easiest site to use a seedbox at, but I've managed to get a 20GB+ buffer there.

You best bet is the start of Novemeber. I don't know exactly when the MoM change but those always get lots of hits plus you get more bonus and mostly they aren't so big (as in the size of the file). Then again, I haven't been worrying about my ratio there for quite a while. I only DL stuff there that can't be found anywhere else and seed it forever.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Member BT Rep: +1
    You complained about that 25 gb torrent that ruined your ratio ant for the first time, but after that you managed to download 47gb more, maybe stop grabbing everything you want, and download more wisely. I see about 6 gb of newly downloaded, old files in your current activity, you shouldn't do that if concerned about ratio.
    Also i dont see you seeding that 25 gb planet earth torrent, maybe that's why it gave you nothing, and didn't see that you would download any of 'featured torrents', why? they help.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    just grab the new torrents(even if u don't need them) with atleast 1,2 leechers and put it on ur seedbox, most of the time i do that and get a ratio around 2.x

just my 2 bits

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Downloading Planet Earth of KG? ZOMG. that stuff is on any good 0day tracker (or at least it used to be).
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast