Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: worst albo quotes yet part 1

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    benchez is always gonna be here me thinks, you're wecome to post in the lounge, they really like you to spam every thread sometimes, it wakes the oldies up.
    Last edited by Alien5; 10-09-2009 at 10:19 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I lash out because I have a defensive personality and In reality I'm not a shallow person. I'm very emotional matter fact and the only time I criticize is when I'm pushed over the limit.. You had no reason to come at my mother or sister for example

But fuk it.. you guys come here to get your daily talks with eachother and i'm not going to intervene

have fun making yourselves feel good when in reality you're just a bunch of immature lowlife humps that don't belong anywhere else
    You intervene when you say stupid shite like you've got Benchez's details and prance about like a fucking gimp.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    me posting rubbish at filesharingtalk is my only way of getting by through the day and my only way of having a convo with other human beings
    fixed
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-09-2009 at 10:17 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

You intervene when you say stupid shite like you've got Benchez's details and prance about like a fucking gimp.
    that was a joke ffs.. you think i'd waste time trying to find out info about where benchez lives? cmon..

5. Lounge   -   #25
    I lash out because I have a defensive personality and In reality I'm not a shallow person. I'm very emotional matter fact and the only time I criticize is when I'm pushed over the limit.. You had no reason to come at my mother or sister for example

But fuk it.. you guys come here to get your daily talks with eachother and i'm not going to intervene

have fun making yourselves feel good when in reality you're just a bunch of immature lowlife humps that don't belong anywhere else
    try getting some fresh air one in a while.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

that was a joke ffs.. you think i'd waste time trying to find out info about where benchez lives? cmon..
    So, as long as you perceive it as a joke, then it doesn't matter about anyone else?

Right.

Thing is, though, you never really were a friend of Ben's. If a friend had said it, there wouldn't be anything for him to worry about, would there?

Unfortunately it came from sad little 19 year old dickweed who'd been spurned by him in the distant past and the chances of it being a good-spirited poke in the ribs was severely compromised by this prior knowledge, like.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    are you saying that benchez was affected by what i said?? I doubt it bu if so then why don't you let him talk for himself

the benchez argument is not the real issue here. the problem is that you guys are too bored and are trying to find something to pick on.. Im gonna stop wasting my time any further and leave ya to do whatever you want

Here's some more material to reply on

allen you're a loser

benchez you're beyond the point of no repair.. your life is a fukin mess

chalice, your life is a mess as well but you still got time to fix it since you've got a family and all(what benchez lacks)..use your so called creativity on that instead of your fst postings

that's all i have to say..have fun now

8. Lounge   -   #28
    wait don't go yet,

why am i a loser?

thow me a frickin bone here?

i agree chalice should write a bewk or something.
    Last edited by Alien5; 10-09-2009 at 10:39 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    I'm taking that as a 'I'm quite sure that some female will surely suck my cock at some point in the future, but until then I'll just vent like a momma's boy on the internets'.

Crawl back up into that foetal position and resume trying to suck your own cawk.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    me? that could apply to most of us here.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast