Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: worst albo quotes yet part 1

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23

2. Lounge   -   #132
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    This is yre thread mate... curse ere

3. Lounge   -   #133
    I wonder if our bus boy bot a new job yet

4. Lounge   -   #134
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Yea, I heard he makes a living by unloading in your girl's face twice a day now ..Weekends off

5. Lounge   -   #135
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Yea, I heard he makes a living by unloading in your girl's face twice a day now ..Weekends off
    Liar. ovisan has never gotten a girl. And what he does with his "close male friends" is a lifestyle choice. Do not judge.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #136
    Hilarious. How come when you numb nuts got nothing to say simply call me a fag eh? Thicko. I wasn't been mean, I'm just worried about the poor immigrant. I like the way you all stand up for each other, I envy you. I recon we need to find you a name for the gang. Any suggestions?

Members: albanian kid, megabutme, and sez

7. Lounge   -   #137
    Thanks for taking me off of your ignore list, ovisan. Was wondering if you would get my post. Glad to know you really do care.

Edit- That is the only reason you got my attention. Other than using the "ignore" feature on me I find you completely uninteresting. Actually had to look at your post history to see if I had ever spoken to you.

Anyway, now that I know you never put me on that list I have no interest n you whatsoever. You just aren't that memorable.

Bye.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 11-09-2009 at 06:41 AM. Reason: bye bye insignificant ovisan
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #138
    I never had anything wit you maty... Is just when you started defending yre girlfriend here and insulting me I ve added you to my ignore list. My fight was with Cabalo and the kid, but the 1st one was smart enough not to join the dance. Instead, you and that sez creature jumped in and the albanian iz dragging you into a deep shit whole.

Me in yre ignore list is exactly what I wished for. To stop insulting me and just mind your own business bruv. Thanks.

Ta-ra

9. Lounge   -   #139
    Well, thanks for responding. I just threw out that weak (admittedly, but a bit on the cleaver side, IMO) shot to see if I actually had been put on ignore. Thought it was strange that someone I had never spoken to would do that.

I'm just an occasional passer-by here in the Lounge. Don't really need any arch-rivals, but check in on my friends occasionally. I like to see if it a blood orgy or a sausage fest.

Anyway, I have not put you on ignore. I just can't remember anything else you have said. Like I said, I am just observing. I haven't noticed you as one of the Lounge's "power players", but it seems you want to be part of something others have started. I was 16 once myself, so I do kinda understand what you are doing.

So good luck with the cronyism, some people were never meant to be leaders. But leaders do need loyal followers so you do have a place here.

Feel free to add my name (even cleaver-ish "twists" are cool) to whatever thread or idea someone else makes and you add to. Or ignore is fine. Who knows, I might even stumble across one of your posts and go, "who?, oh, that guy." Darn him.

10. Lounge   -   #140
    What I really want, as I said it before, is you to stop cunting and stop all the insults and I promise I will never mention your name in any of my posts ever again. You defended albo, I can understand that, fair-pay to you, but you done it by insulting me, calling me gay and proly some other shits I havent read cause you were in my ignore list for a while. I m not sure you've been here long enough to understand my hatred for him, but I assure you its well worth. Anyway, apart from calling you a cunt two threads below I don't remember interacting with you.. you were in my ignore list right after you post a silly comment about my sexual orientation a few weeks behind.
    I hope you will choose the easy way and ignore me or at least stop the insults and I promise you a nice time here at fst. Best wishes, ta-ra
    Last edited by ovisan; 11-09-2009 at 08:14 PM.