Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: worst albo quotes yet part 1

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    lol cut the act benchez. Megabyteme, he's just trying to confuse you. Benchez is a sneaky son of a bitch with an inflated ego. Do you notice how he always trys to shit on the guys from the BT section that try and post here? How he calls them idiots and tarts all the time? That's because he thinks too highly of himself and I bet money his real life ego is not even close to his Fst ego. The guy probably driove a school bus all his life and this is the only place where he gets to feel important
    And how does that make you any different? If you truly think benchez acts in that manner, why do you do the exact same thing in response? I don't see how this response demonstrates anything except how you're even worse then him. And I don't know him very well, but he probably wasn't serious. It's the nature of the lounge. You are taking it very, very seriously. I think this crosses what SE defined as the "line". I'm not claiming that I fit in well here or perhaps at all, but this post just smells of hypocrisy.

Oh and hi MBM . I have made a couple of threads here, but I was expecting what I got and found it to be fun while it lasted. I took SE's remark a little seriously and that was my mistake, but other than that I'm not offended in anyway. I actually had quite a decent chat there with chalice, but knowing him theres no way to tell one way or the other.
    Last edited by Rart; 10-12-2009 at 02:56 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Oh and hi MBM . I have made a couple of threads here, but I was expecting what I got and found it to be fun while it lasted. I took SE's remark a little seriously and that was my mistake, but other than that I'm not offended in anyway. I actually had quite a decent chat there with chalice, but knowing him theres no way to tell one way or the other.
    Glad to hear you are having fun! I think I will spend more time "down here".

I could not resist ribbing you and Albo a couple of times, but did not want to come across as sacrificing my friends from "the North" just to fit in here.

If these southerners get too rowdy, I've got your back. After all, if I recognize some of their dialect, they are English. We all remember what happened last time north Am. clashed with the brits.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    If these southerners get too rowdy, I've got your back. After all, if I recognize some of their dialect, they are English. We all remember what happened last time north Am. clashed with the brits.
    In all fairness it was just an hockey game.

-doobs
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 10-12-2009 at 03:49 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    We all remember what happened last time north Am. clashed with the brits.
    I think that was when we invented you

Apologies for bringing my obsessive, angry fanboy.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Madam, you acted like a lady, as usual. No need to apologize to the gentleman.

I see the Christmas tree, and Charlie. I feel like slobbering a bit...

6. Lounge   -   #86

Is Dexter on soon. It's a quarter past five FFS.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    You need to buy an American television, silly. Duh!

-doobs

8. Lounge   -   #88
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    In all fairness it was just an hockey game.
    -doobs
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez' mum View Post
    I think that was when we invented you
    Well played!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    chalice and alien5 omfg so cool look at their grey stars lmfao 5 star fkin losers
    they are a bunch of 40 yr old failures posting here cuz their life fkin sucks irl
    same goes for skiz rofl that shit excuse for a mod closed my thread cuz he didnt make the cool list lol
    first he renamed the thread to who gives a fuck? then he decided to change it back and close the thread lolololol
    i feel bad for these bums posting here cuz i kno they will live and die on forums lmfao
    The stars are only there to dazzle the feeble-minded like yourself.

Let's take a trip to a little place called Simple Arithmetic. I know you can't speak English worth a fuck, but numbers are universal.

I've been on the board for 6 and half years. I've made 8,272 posts over those years, which works out at an average of 3.53 posts per day.

You've been on the board under this new account for less than a fucking month and you've made 118 low-end spastic troll posts. Giving you an average of 6.19 post per day.

Even sums tell you that you're nearly twice as much of a sad cunt than I could ever be.

Keep reaching for the stars though, monkey.
    Last edited by chalice; 10-12-2009 at 08:10 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hello lounge!
    Lol I remember alibx's request for weelmods. He said he likes English communitis, with blokes like Ben, funny and smart. I dont blame him.
    What i was about to say is that its unacceptable for a 19 years old to swear older people like that. I also blame you lot for starting it. The kid's insecure! I recon you should stop it till something worse happens

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast