Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wasn't sure where to post this but...

jack1993
    I downloaded a copy of windows 7 to upgrade to earlier but once the archives had extracted, I had a single .rar archive that needed a password and I can't find it anywhere. This version must be different to other ones as it's a newsgroup upload.

Here's the link anyway: http://bintube.com/nzb/pid/5526c3bf8..._THANK_YOU_KEY

Thanks for any help anyone is able to offer me.

Cheers,

Jack

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    seh's Avatar ______________ BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Its probably a fake .. or atleast I never trust those pw'ded rars.

I downloaded both the 32bit and 64bit version of windows 7 off there. Both work perfectly! ( no serial needed, no pw crap!)

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by seh View Post
    Its probably a fake .. or atleast I never trust those pw'ded rars.

I downloaded both the 32bit and 64bit version of windows 7 off there. Both work perfectly! ( no serial needed, no pw crap!)

Why would you tell them that? Do you not know we have a NZB Index, I'm so sick and tired of people here telling other people to go sign up elsewhere when the exact same releases are here, jesus christ people.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-sof...dvd-bie-367692

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-sof...dvd-bie-367672
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 10-10-2009 at 04:55 PM.
    [center]

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    ^ Took the words right out of my mouth.

There is no reason to direct users to sign up at other sites.

yo

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Yeah and you have to register to post here so you already signed up, just click NZB Index.
    [center]

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    I would never download and then open a passworded archive. The only thing I ever got the couple times I did that with tv shows was a bunch of viruses and malware that tried to install itself onto my computer. Stay far away from those things.
    Last edited by unoriginal; 10-12-2009 at 06:32 AM.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    The ones passworded with zerosec are good, they do it so you take a survey first and they make money, and after the survey you get the password.
    [center]

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    The ones passworded with zerosec are good, they do it so you take a survey first and they make money, and after the survey you get the password.
    i'd still pass...
    defeats the whole purpose of scene to begin with.
    no excuses
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Whats inside passworded archives isn't always apparent by the file name.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    rippinitup4fun's Avatar alt.binaries.*
    Quote Originally Posted by ericab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    i'd still pass...
    defeats the whole purpose of scene to begin with.
    no excuses
    Agreed.

What a shady way to get some traffic and money.

It is things like this that will bring the ever watchful eye of the "Anti-P2P Organizations" to start setting site on Usenet, more so than they are already doing.

The more forums, websites, indexers, etc... that pop-up, the more watchful these groups become, add money making like this into the scheme and it is only a matter of time before the big lobbying "donations" start having effect....

I for one do not beleive for one second that any law thus far will "protect" usenet, at least in the states... more attention+more eyes looking+making money off it= inevitable failure.

These people should just go back to whence they came and open a "private tracker" and ask for thousands of dollars or euro in donations each month...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast