Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Get Bittorrent 3.3 To Work.

Just bung the downloads in your k-lite shared folder and the files will be available to others when you are on-line with k-lite running

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    You can also reseed the file easily
    Just try to download the file again using bittorent, and save it over the already existing file. Bittorent will say "Checking existing file" then it will say "download succeeded!" and you will only upload. This cannot damage the file in any way. If anything, it will fix anything wrong with the file.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Originally posted by kaydeecaine@6 October 2003 - 18:17
    Is it possible that shareaza downloads those torrent from suprnova faster than BitTorrent??
    About the same from my experience, though with the new trackerless version it may prove to be better than a regular BT client, also I am guessing you could get more sources since you are using the G2 network with BT as well...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    muchspl2
    I don't like the fact it has a cut off when finish, I consider it a leeching client till they get rid of that option

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Originally posted by muchspl2@5 November 2003 - 01:28
    I don't like the fact it has a cut off when finish, I consider it a leeching client till they get rid of that option
    I am still not clear if it does as I found that to be stupid as well if true. One thing I noticed in the new version is that it dl a torrent file now and upon completion I had two copies of the file. I'll have to goof around a little more to see how it works or what it is actually doing upon completion...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Originally posted by muchspl2@5 November 2003 - 01:28
    Well they are telling me at the Shareaza board that the file stays open after its complete but I've yet to see it happen oddly. I have seen G2 users ul the file after its complete but not BT ones as of yet, I'll have to try some more.

Also I might add I dl some files with both SZ and the BT client from Shadow at the same time and the SZ client was faster every time, could be that SZ has less issues with my router perhaps...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12