[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4BQxpXYPk8[/youtube]

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Yeeeeessss

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #3
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    One of my fav shows of all time!
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I seriously hate all of those shows, they're not watchable. Fresh Prince in Bel Air, the 70's Show.. They're always on weekdey afternoons when swedish TV got nothing better to air than 15 year old episodes of those crapshows. Blah.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    That's crazy talk.Next thing you'll be saying something stupid like the majority of TV is a waste of time.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Well we don't have a single good show here, the only shows that air are ripoffs of American Shows wich are true fucking bullshit. Okey, sometimes(rarely) there's truly entertaining stuff but apart from that the only good TV is documentaries.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Yeeeeessss

Genious.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJIjTviLLTs[/youtube]

I love it that a Prime Minister can be treated like that. I can't imagine anyone letting an American President take that kind of treatment.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by NSMB View Post
    Well we don't have a single good show here, the only shows that air are ripoffs of American Shows wich are true fucking bullshit. Okey, sometimes(rarely) there's truly entertaining stuff but apart from that the only good TV is documentaries.
    You seem to be the type that would appreciate brittish humor. Might I suggest Allo Allo or Black Adder?
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 10-11-2009 at 04:51 PM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NSMB View Post
    You seem to be the type that would appreciate brittish humor. Might I suggest Allo Allo or Black Adder?
    This is kind of spot-on odd, the only sitcom I've truly enjoyed is actually british(I think?); The IT-Crowd. I have also found myself laughing at british comedy rather often, so I think I'm going to explore this a bit closer. Thanks for the tips

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Check out some Charlie Brooker stuff. he's great.. Also check out anything by Arnando Ianucci, Paul Whitehouse and Chris Morris. Great comedy.

I'll post some samples, now go away.
    Now go away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast