Thread: hi everybody,want help to know about study torrent

Question Mark

where can i find this software torrent at any private tracker or public tracker?

zygote 3d Male and female Anatomy Collection 4.0

this is at 3dscience.com

or

any dedicated tracker for this kind of torrent?
    Last edited by golmal; 10-12-2009 at 01:59 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Bitme.org has lot more learning materials. I am not a member there. But might help looking for it there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    golmal, I did a search for "male anatomy" at BitMe. It came back with five results, four of which were about female anatomy (go figure). The result that didn't specifically mention gender is called "Organic Modeling - Human Anatomy". I looked inside at the details, and it is the male anatomy.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    golmal, I did a search for "male anatomy" at BitMe. It came back with five results, four of which were about female anatomy (go figure). The result that didn't specifically mention gender is called "Organic Modeling - Human Anatomy". I looked inside at the details, and it is the male anatomy.
    thanks for help,i am not bitme member so i will keep eye on when sign up will open.
    any other big torrent site which is dedicated to study material in medical sciecnce?actually i am medical student so these kind of software helps me in study.and they are too costly to buy mostly so only torrent is a way.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    thanks for that there is a lot medical stuff but not what i want i did search and there is no zygote 3d male anatomy collection.
    i have other things all that are i saw in that forum tho.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Golmal,even a small college can't afford to buy what you want as free.$17,000 is alot of money and I don't think you'll find this software anywhere.
    My advice would be for you to ask your college to buy it instead.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Medical stuff is rare all the best in your endevour.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Golmal,even a small college can't afford to buy what you want as free.$17,000 is alot of money and I don't think you'll find this software anywhere.
    My advice would be for you to ask your college to buy it instead.
    yeah this is quite costly,so i will request college to do so.thanks