Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FST should go invite only.

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Registrations should be closed.

You can donate 10 euros for an invite to FST.

You can donate for posts. 1 euro = 5 posts.

You may also donate for star. 50 euros will give you an additional star under your username.

You can also opt out of receiving credit for your donation. For anything less than 5 euros, you will receive a small star next to your name. Every bit helps.

A bonus system would be implemented. Each post gives you five bonus points. At 1000 bonus points you can exchange it for a custom title. If you manage to collect 100,000 points you can exchange it for an invite.

Every thread in the BT invite section costs 1000 points.

If you don't make a post for 42 days or more, your account will be disabled.

A "ratio system" will be established. If you are a member for more than 8 weeks, have a posts per day ratio above 2.0, and have 10,000 points, you may be promoted to power user.

Power users gain access to an exclusive invite forum and can view the "top 10" most active threads.

Any member with a post ratio under .3 per day will be warned to correct ther ratio.

We shall become leet

2. Lounge   -   #2
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    pmsl.

So what are you suppose to do with your other 1337 invite forums?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Lol. You forgot that inviting a good trader will earn you the ''super jackpot''.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    So a member asks for help from tracker staff who has not donated to tfst cannot reply as he has no posts avaliable the member then gets no help.
    So what use then are the forums on this side of things?
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Lol. You forgot that inviting a good trader will earn you the ''super jackpot''.
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I trade fst account for sct invite!!!!!!! email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 10-11-2009 at 04:24 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Registrations should be closed.

You can donate 10 euros for an invite to FST.

You can donate for posts. 1 euro = 5 posts.

You may also donate for star. 50 euros will give you an additional star under your username.

You can also opt out of receiving credit for your donation. For anything less than 5 euros, you will receive a small star next to your name. Every bit helps.

A bonus system would be implemented. Each post gives you five bonus points. At 1000 bonus points you can exchange it for a custom title. If you manage to collect 100,000 points you can exchange it for an invite.

Every thread in the BT invite section costs 1000 points.

If you don't make a post for 42 days or more, your account will be disabled.

A "ratio system" will be established. If you are a member for more than 8 weeks, have a posts per day ratio above 2.0, and have 10,000 points, you may be promoted to power user.

Power users gain access to an exclusive invite forum and can view the "top 10" most active threads.

Any member with a post ratio under .3 per day will be warned to correct ther ratio.

We shall become leet

But we will still be able to post utter shit right?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Well you obviously want this because you don't want any scumbags here,wich it is lots and lots of. So, how are you planning to get rid of those already here? I suspect you're going to take control over FST and make it an internet dictatorship, am I right?
    Last edited by NSMB; 10-11-2009 at 04:27 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by NSMB View Post
    Well you obviously want this because you don't want any scumbags here,wich it is lots and lots of. So, how are you planning to get rid of those already here? I suspect you're going to take control over FST and make it an internet dictatorship, am I right?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Well at least I think it's obvious his going to carry out some sort of genocide on FST's traders,trolls and general scumbags so I'm kind of scared right now. Anyone here on protecting our valuable member Swepsycho from this horrible act?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Clearly the OP seems to forget that FST is a bit more than just bittorrent.
    And this thread clearly belongs to the lounge, where it should be properly thrashed by the wild animals that inhabit such den.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast