Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fasttrack Dying?no

The quality of kazaa has gone down and continues to go down, due to sharman giving it's fastrack client little support, kazaa will die if it does not keep pace with technologies which it has failed to do todate, personaly i dont think sharmans even cares about the fastrack network they seems to be more concerned with there Digital Rights Management geared Altnet network, which now seems to be the main focus of there business plan.

Things dont last forever, people have posted about the numbers on the network saying there is good as ever but while that may be, the quality of FT has went way down with Virus and fakes, i've noticed an increase of people complaining(not just on this forum) about lack sources and download speed on the network probaly due to virus traffic and some sought of saboutage by interested parties like RIAA.

Kazaa is ok, but with gnucles joining the Guntella2 network it will become the premium network far better in quality, sources and speed than kazaa ever was.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Skank, you couldn't hack up a loogie let alone a pc. As far as you being riaa or not....when I wake in the morning I still won't be an American, but you'll still be a burnout dumbass .

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Youd be surprised what Im capable of sunshine B)

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by Skank+7 October 2003 - 22:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skank @ 7 October 2003 - 22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@8 October 2003 - 10:24
    make a stand here and now, its not realy about klite its about p2p and klite is our

most favorite one, in my view the battle is won or lost at this level (the first one) if

The battle was lost some years ago....lol
    Have you not heard of napster? [/b][/quote]
    Who win a battle ,does not win the war.*uck the RIIA criminals(that have sued a 12 years old girl)

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    No Skank I likely would not be surprised , not at all

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Back to topic. Kazaa will never DIE HA HA HA Kazaa rules the P2p.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@7 October 2003 - 22:24
    agreed and lets not forget if klite where to die from riaa then guess what next one

on the riaa list would be the next biggest p2p and so on and so forth, we need to

make a stand here and now, its not realy about klite its about p2p and klite is our

most favorite one, in my view the battle is won or lost at this level (the first one) if

we stand here with klite to make a point then we will win they can&#39;t stop us all, but

if you run and hide or go to othere p2p then its going to be a matter of chasing us

from one p2p to another, so i say f*** the riaa and let stand together and show

them what we are made out of and that they can&#39;t impose their ways on us
    Yes, I totally agree with what you have said. We should all stick with K-Lite until the very end. It will only die if people keep getting scared and back down.

RIAA have brought all their problems on themselves, so stuff them &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Kazaa will never die &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Skank@8 October 2003 - 01:02
    I was not singling out just kazaa or Napsta..P2P is on the backfoot..I was using Napsta as an example..its dead and buried....gone...and kazaa is dead too, just not buried,but it will be soon.

And if I was working for the RIAA youd know about it..no sueing you and sending you to court etc..Id hack your kiddies boxes and then youd be fucked...imagine your hard drives being deleted everytime you connected to the net
    what i&#39;m trying to tell you sir is that napster was a whole different stroy then kmd and you can&#39;t compare the 2 because of it, how about you find out the difference before you keep refering to them

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@7 October 2003 - 08:05
    I see a lot of people saying Kazaa is dying,bla,bla,bla...and is so annoing .Kazaa is not dying ,even before RIIA kazaa was full of fakes if you remember.Here some advices to avoid the fakes.

If you are looking for software .
    I was looking for Ad-aware pro ,what i doing ?Start to search and i found a lot of files but with different size ,if i&#39;m use my head i don&#39;t begind to download from someone that have Ad-Aware pro size 1mb.Is sure that is a virus or a fake.I&#39;m going first or to verifieds ,or to the site of Ad-Aware to see what is the size,and this is available for all the software .

If you are looking for movies.
    Use the verifieds too,even you don&#39;t find any sources for download the same thing here ,you see the size ,you can start to search with K-Lite and download a file that have the same size and use AviPreview ,MediaPeek or VideoLan.

If you are looking for music.
    On the start page of Kazaa Lite you have verified files ,on my site i have a huge list with sites that have verifieds files ,so stop downloading fake files and use that sites&#33;
    i know you got to use your head B)

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster
    k-lite is most definitely not dead&#33;

I&#39;ve set out to download approx 7 films this week most are recent stuff. Got them all at decent speed - end of story.

I think it&#39;s about using good search techniques and all the tools properly. It take some patience to find the most efficient ways but it does pay off&#33; Quit yer bitchin&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast