Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bumfights

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Bum Patrol And Bum Hunter are the dumbest part of it, I fast forward past that when it comes up.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    No way man, if its real and they actually do kidnap the bums and drive em into the middle of nowhere, that has got to be the best part.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    U have to be there to really laugh at that, actually it was kind of bold when they pick one of them up took him far and dumped him in the garbage can, the rest the just made get on walls and tied their hands up. Now for BumHunter it's not funny they just go up and grab the bum and tie him up and all that but it's not funny. The funniest thing was the BFK's Crates (spoof of MTV's Crib's) Another thing that was messed up was when that dude ran up on that guy shot him in the shoulder or the face and he was about to run and he just shot him some more I was like DAMN.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Yeah true, thats the geeza who keeps going on about his artwork in his crib... and his nice gold shopping trolley, classic.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    i really wanna c bum fights 2 now

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I told u you, you should get it it's on suprnova.org and vcd ready it's good.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    I actually downloaded the DVD Rip of Bum Fights, and it's funny in places, such as when they go on the streets with Bling Bling, and he does that bizaare rap and screeches like a girl at the end of it. I do however think that Bum Hunter isn't funny and it's extremely cruel, so I never watch that part.

I like all of the fights that people have filmed and sent in.

I really do want Bum Fights volume 2, but on BitTorrent, my download speed is about 5 kb/s at maximum

Can someone please upload it to an FTP and I'll upload some stuff to theirs?

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yes, Bling-Bling is the man. You think he was funny on the first one watch this one he has a whole new rap titled "When were coming you gonna hear this click-clik" OMG it is funny, I love when he says that he is in it more than the first one.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    bumfights is no sicker than a big fat 40 year old man jerking off on some teenage girls face

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Rockout shut up

I'm going hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123