Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Into The New Guns N' Roses?

i run a website which is solely devoted to the new line-up of Guns N' Roses, please check it out at www.newgnr.com

theres some audio downloads and video downloads available, also check out each band member profile, there is a link for "solo videos" at the bottom of those, with videos of each one of the members. i hope you like their music!

i also like Audioslave, Nickelback and The Darkness. if you run a website dedicated to any of those bands, drop me an email and we can do a link exchange cheers

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    put it this way one of my fav bands and now they wil haev my fav singer scott weildan dcant wait for the album

3. Music   -   #3
    Originally posted by Adster@25 October 2003 - 10:41
    put it this way one of my fav bands and now they wil haev my fav singer scott weildan dcant wait for the album
    The link is for the Axl/Buckethead project.

What's up with axl anyway? What is with his hair? He just needs to face the fact that he is bald. The whoopi goldberg doo has to go.

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    kool

5. Music   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I'm still very much into Guns and Roses, though I have to admit, the could have done so much more with thier careers if they could stay together long enough to record some music.
    Proud member of MDS

6. Music   -   #6
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I went to see the new line up on their Chinese Democracy tour at the London Arena. They played mostly the older material and a few of the new stuff-it f'n rocked. It's just a shame I never got to see the old line up play.

G'n'R was the first band that got me into reaql music when I was about 11 bless em.

7. Music   -   #7
    yeah gunners had 3 great albums just didn't get to record enough

8. Music   -   #8
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I liked all 5 of their albums. The spaghetti incident seems to be the one that most g'n'r fans hate the most but I loved the way they proved that not all cover songs are shit. My fave of that album has to be "the game" originally sung by Charles Manson.

9. Music   -   #9
    I liked all 5 of their albums. The spaghetti incident seems to be the one that most g'n'r fans hate the most but I loved the way they proved that not all cover songs are shit. My fave of that album has to be "the game" originally sung by Charles Manson.
    yep I agree with that

10. Music   -   #10
    No mention of Slash?
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast