Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem Watching American Pie Wedding

Nova minimizes the the system tray, but you have made your desicion so that is cool with me if you do not want to use it.

As for the problem, well check it out in gspot (included in k-lite pack) see if you have the codec, if it will render properly. Try diffrent players, I have never have problems with avi's in straight up windows media player 8, but those that do love either bsplayer or videolan.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Scoot+7 October 2003 - 16:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scoot @ 7 October 2003 - 16:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Gre1@7 October 2003 - 17:19
    Originally posted by Scoot@7 October 2003 - 11:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1
    @7 October 2003 - 15:58
    That&#39;s how bittorrent is It downloads slow for some users.

Hense why I dont use it. It&#39;s weird but every file off every server was like max 10k and I was uploading at 16k - 30k tis a shame as most peeps swear by it for getting movies but all I got was shit.

But that is good because the file gets spreaded quicker your upload rate is not going to just one person and whatever u give them they are giving to other users that&#39;s how new files are spreaded on BT better than Kazaa-lite.
    I&#39;m not gonna get a Movie at 10K I prefer to download fast and upload fast. I can upload at a MAX of 30kbs and most people get 27kbs off me if they have a good connection. Sharing is Sharing im not gonna share 100% of my download speed to get 10kbs back to take ages to get a movie plus the download windows get in the way with bit torrent interface. I prefer soemthing that hides itself as I have too many windows open already. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s what&#39;s wrong with the world today no patience But I told u that isn&#39;t just one person uploading from u on BT that is whoever is connected to u and they are sharing it (The upload speed) and they are uploading the same way u r.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by toddiscool@7 October 2003 - 23:22
    Nova minimizes the the system tray, but you have made your desicion so that is cool with me if you do not want to use it.

As for the problem, well check it out in gspot (included in k-lite pack) see if you have the codec, if it will render properly. Try diffrent players, I have never have problems with avi&#39;s in straight up windows media player 8, but those that do love either bsplayer or videolan.
    i already checked it with gspot...there was no information on codec...its so bizarre...it tells me that the file is in ASF format...that all...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by gumpie+8 October 2003 - 12:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gumpie &#064; 8 October 2003 - 12:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-toddiscool@7 October 2003 - 23:22

As for the problem, well check it out in gspot (included in k-lite pack) see if you have the codec, if it will render properly. Try diffrent players, I have never have problems with avi&#39;s in straight up windows media player 8, but those that do love either bsplayer or videolan.
    i already checked it with gspot...there was no information on codec...its so bizarre...it tells me that the file is in ASF format...that all... [/b][/quote]
    I would guess if G-spot cant tell you what codecs where used and you cant watch or hear it theres only one choice left, delete it.
    Edited: O.K i felt guilty telling you to delete, so maybe try this.(Right click > Translate.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12