Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem Watching American Pie Wedding

I just downloaded American Pie Wedding, it is the version from tmd_movies. The problem is that when I watch it, it doesn't run properly. It seems as if the movie is running at a slow rate, but the player (wm6.4) plays it at a normal speed, which results in frames being skipped. Does anyone out there know what's wrong? Thanks.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by gumpie@7 October 2003 - 15:26
    I just downloaded American Pie Wedding, it is the version from tmd_movies. The problem is that when I watch it, it doesn't run properly. It seems as if the movie is running at a slow rate, but the player (wm6.4) plays it at a normal speed, which results in frames being skipped. Does anyone out there know what's wrong? Thanks.
    Have you tries running it through DivX repair.exe?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    no...
    what does it do? and where do i get it from?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    If u are not on 56k just download the DVD Screener on www.suprnova.org

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i'm on cable, but it still downloads real slow for me...no idea why though...
    anyway i've already downloaded the whole movie...its just that i can seem to bloody watch it

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    That's how bittorrent is It downloads slow for some users.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Gre1@7 October 2003 - 15:58
    That's how bittorrent is It downloads slow for some users.
    Hense why I dont use it. It's weird but every file off every server was like max 10k and I was uploading at 16k - 30k tis a shame as most peeps swear by it for getting movies but all I got was shit.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    but does anyone know the reason for why the .avi file plays that way? it runs at 7990k bits per sec...which if i remember right is way faster than it usually is...

hmmm...i just used gspot to check the file, it says that the file is an ".asf(.wma, .wmv)" file and that the 'stream type and a/v interleave' is "video/x-ms-asf"

does anyone know what this means?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Scoot+7 October 2003 - 11:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scoot @ 7 October 2003 - 11:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@7 October 2003 - 15:58
    That&#39;s how bittorrent is It downloads slow for some users.
    Hense why I dont use it. It&#39;s weird but every file off every server was like max 10k and I was uploading at 16k - 30k tis a shame as most peeps swear by it for getting movies but all I got was shit. [/b][/quote]
    But that is good because the file gets spreaded quicker your upload rate is not going to just one person and whatever u give them they are giving to other users that&#39;s how new files are spreaded on BT better than Kazaa-lite.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by Gre1+7 October 2003 - 17:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 @ 7 October 2003 - 17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Scoot@7 October 2003 - 11:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1
    @7 October 2003 - 15:58
    That&#39;s how bittorrent is It downloads slow for some users.

Hense why I dont use it. It&#39;s weird but every file off every server was like max 10k and I was uploading at 16k - 30k tis a shame as most peeps swear by it for getting movies but all I got was shit.
    But that is good because the file gets spreaded quicker your upload rate is not going to just one person and whatever u give them they are giving to other users that&#39;s how new files are spreaded on BT better than Kazaa-lite. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not gonna get a Movie at 10K I prefer to download fast and upload fast. I can upload at a MAX of 30kbs and most people get 27kbs off me if they have a good connection. Sharing is Sharing im not gonna share 100% of my download speed to get 10kbs back to take ages to get a movie plus the download windows get in the way with bit torrent interface. I prefer soemthing that hides itself as I have too many windows open already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast