Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Catwomen Movie

zinc1's Avatar Poster
    I just saw the pictures (UK Press)of Halle Berry in all that leather for her new Movie, My God who needs a story or plot just watching her is worth the price.
    Anybody seen anything on the web so far.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Thnx MetroStars I also got some info from her off'site.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yea.. that's like when those Christina Aguilera pics in the beach water came out. If that were a movie.. a bad storyline wouldnt matter .

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    cant wait

proud to be american

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Although I have nothing against Halle Berry (I think that she is an alright actor and she is pretty) but I do have something against this Catwoman movie.

This movie shouldn't be called Catwoman because it's not even based on the same character. It should be called something like "Catlady" or "Hot Chick in Tight Clothes Kicking Some Ass". Apparently the character that Halle Berry is playing isn't even named Selina Kyle (for all those who don't know, that's what Catwoman's name is.) And Halle Berry looks absolutely nothing like Catwoman either. The story has nothing to do with Catwoman, and her costume is all wrong. Yeah I know she looks good in it, but it just ain't the same.

I would really look forward to a decent "attempt" to make a Catwoman movie that was actually based on the character, but alas we are all doomed to watch this crap.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    who cares hail berry is hot so it truly doesnt matter.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by AngryChick@2 October 2003 - 08:33
    This movie shouldn't be called Catwoman because it's not even based on the same character. It should be called something like "Catlady" or "Hot Chick in Tight Clothes Kicking Some Ass". Apparently the character that Halle Berry is playing isn't even named Selina Kyle (for all those who don't know, that's what Catwoman's name is.) And Halle Berry looks absolutely nothing like Catwoman either. The story has nothing to do with Catwoman, and her costume is all wrong. Yeah I know she looks good in it, but it just ain't the same.

I would really look forward to a decent "attempt" to make a Catwoman movie that was actually based on the character, but alas we are all doomed to watch this crap.
    Yes, they should, once in a while at least, use an actor that actually resembles the character she's playing. Bloody shallow casting.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by huuramis@4 October 2003 - 10:59
    who cares hail berry is hot so it truly doesnt matter.
    Well it's pretty obvious that you are easily amused

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Catwoman??

will there be a sex woman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast