Thread: [REQ] Need TorrentLeech Invite

Hi all,

I only use demonoid site, but they're currently down and I have no way of getting the ratio proof. Really in need of a good torrent site as demonoid. I would be grateful and thank you for TL invite. Thank you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Have you ever been a member of Tl? If you can't find a invite then look at the open signup section here.
    New sites open up every day with similar content.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Come on shang,we like to be honest around here,even a complete imbecile can't buy that collection of letters you have as a request.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    pone44, thanks for the tip. I will take a look at it.

sez, what's not so honest? I am telling the truth. Demonoid is currently down. I don't know of any good torrent site to replace than TL. If you can recommend me to a site equal to demonoid I would thank you.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    www.h33t.com is a semi private site like demonoid, I think. Is open at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by shangralada View Post
    pone44, thanks for the tip. I will take a look at it.

sez, what's not so honest? I am telling the truth. Demonoid is currently down. I don't know of any good torrent site to replace than TL. If you can recommend me to a site equal to demonoid I would thank you.