Thread: TorrentFlux help

thepretender's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I have set up the php client on my web host account (yes it is a paid account) and i've logged in as the superadmin. When i tried downloading by pressing the little icon in the web interface "run torrent" and selected files to download, it doesn't seem to operate and freezes with the estimated time: connecting to peers. I have set permissions using chmod on putty and also created a public key on the username directory. The green lights in the settings page are all green but the downloads i try running stay red (inactive). Solution anybody?

Thanks

Regards,
    thepretender

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Are you using TFlux standard or B4RT? Also is ajax update or page refresh on? If the index page doesn't update or refresh, it will stay at the connecting to peers, but the client may in fact be downloading..

Also, what torrent client are you using to connect? A lot of trackers don't like certain versions of transmission, so you should check your tracker forum to see what the tracker doesn't like.

Can you post your logs? Try starting a torrent, and if it fails open "Transfer Settings" at RH side of the torrent's control bar, choose "Log" and post contents here (feel free to remove your passkey from the torrent info, yeah?)..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    thepretender's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I will PM you brgroup.