Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another FSC Request

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    If you had read all the FSC or insert another sought after tracker here requests I've read, your levels of patience to read bullshit would have also long ago hit all-time low records.

I don't bash requests because I like to, I just don't like dishonest requests, and those are the majority around here. Something like 95%.
    I've got disabled from a tracker for being a nice guy and helping another guy out of nothing, turns out he was some kind of scammer/trader/seller, i never really got to know exactly. So believing in people's honesty is not much of a predicate.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    well i def. understand where you are coming from mate...thankfully i haven't faced the same scenario yet (touchwood!) so i can still go along with my chilled out and relaxed mood (i have much stress in real life anyways)

i have read some of the threads here though...most are a bit of a joke in all truth...what surprises me most is you guys actually have the patience and the wittiness to come up with fancy responses each time one of these pops up lol

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    following the pack?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    following the pack?
    i have absolutely no idea what you mean by that mate

cheers anyways!

p.s. btw not sure if you mean this, but yeah you are right in the sense that I only made this request after I saw the other one...because quite honestly, I didn't think I would stand a chance of getting anywhere with this (as i earlier stated)...thankfully, I have gotten somewhere with this...and if nothing else, am fairly satisfied with the responses i've received so far
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-16-2009 at 04:21 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    And his paypal account screenshot to show that he can donate,trackers need money

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    lol you almost had me there for a minute

and i was wondering when did i get all that munnyyyyy

bloody hell though, if I had that money, I could just pay off for a year's tuition fee (int'l student so its expensiveeeee)...oh and ofcourse donate some cash too

oh and indeed I checked my paypal account to confirm...sure enough I can still only see the zeroes...if only paypal had a massive glitch and there turned out to be a 9 in front of those zeroes

alas i can always dream
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-16-2009 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    While you seem a good guy, I'd like to add my observations.

I've gone through your post history here and it seems you almost never wander out of the filesharing sections here. I'd recommend the Movie/TV section, btw. FSC is still a tracker first and a community second, but you did mention that you wouldn't be a very active leecher and would hang around the forums more (if I understood you correctly).

You being an ex BCG mod tells me that you like games. --> there is a games section here...

I'm not saying BCG doesn't have forums (or other trackers for that matter), but since you're requesting the invite here, you should make some effort to be known in the community that is FST also (I don't recommend the Lounge, though, lol). IMO

Good luck!
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    You shouldn't have mentioned or used your former staff position in combination with public invites requests to other sites.

People who know you would have known about it anyway. People who don't know you probably won't invite you.

I would rather invite someone who actually leeches from FSC by the way. The forums are active enough. What FSC needs is new members who download and use it as their primary source for warez.

Maybe someone from staff is willing to invite you, who knows.
    Exactly, polar bear, has hit the target.

Goodluck Dude

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    good point mate...its true that i don't spend nearly enough time on fst...and although admittedly this weekend is an exception (i'm going out of station) i will be certain to be more active from the upcoming monday!

not a big tv fan though so that's really not for me...i can def. see myself enjoying the games, movies, music or sports section though

also sorry if i'm not clear but i didn't mean that i simply will not use the tracker on fsc...rather what i meant is that i'm somewhat unsure what fsc offers as a tracker and hence why i can't say if i will be using the tracker (without actually seeing or learning about its content)

cheers!

@bad-day...same comment as i said earlier...thanks for the wishes mate!
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-16-2009 at 11:39 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    well i def. understand where you are coming from mate...thankfully i haven't faced the same scenario yet (touchwood!) so i can still go along with my chilled out and relaxed mood (i have much stress in real life anyways)

i have read some of the threads here though...most are a bit of a joke in all truth...what surprises me most is you guys actually have the patience and the wittiness to come up with fancy responses each time one of these pops up lol
    Unfortunately, not everyone is like you and understands the whole idea behind the concept, and mixes that patience and wittiness for buggering and bad will.
    If you once got to be a mod means you know what I'm trying to say, it also means you've read your very fair part of bullshit, maybe not here, but comes with the job.

And believe me, if this thread turns out to be the exception to the rule, and becomes a success, soon, very soon, there will be plenty of copycats using the same arguments. Just hang around more often and you'll see this phenomenon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast