Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another FSC Request

kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    yeah i can understand what you mean...and i have indeed seen a good part of that scenario by myself...but hey hopefully this thread becomes successful and more genuine people will come here hoping for a better response too...i'm sure in such scenarios, these trackers would welcome new members who imo deserve to be on the sites

anyways i'm in a bit of a rush so i'll take my leave now...very nice talking with yall and for your support...i'll be back on monday/ sunday night when hopefully i'll have more interesting discussions to go through

thanks again for your wishes everyone!

cheers!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    good point mate...its true that i don't spend nearly enough time on fst...and although admittedly this weekend is an exception (i'm going out of station) i will be certain to be more active from the upcoming monday!

not a big tv fan though so that's really not for me...i can def. see myself enjoying the games, movies, music or sports section though

also sorry if i'm not clear but i didn't mean that i simply will not use the tracker on fsc...rather what i meant is that i'm somewhat unsure what fsc offers as a tracker and hence why i can't say if i will be using the tracker (without actually seeing or learning about its content)

cheers!
    I know you didn't mean you won't be using the tracker.I think that you understand that on the content's side FSC doesn't differentiate much from your averag 0day tracker.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I love how these REQs always get so many replies, it brings the community together .

Anyway, good luck. I'm just gonna add my opinion and say that if I was staff (for example!) I'd see no reason not to invite you, but I'd also see no reason to invite you. It's basically like "Hey, I'm a guy here and I'm requesting FSC. I like so and so and was so and so. Ok bye". You see what I'm saying? I would bring that swagger, that 'it' to make staff wanna say, "Wow this guy is really the shit. Invite sent."

If you came in and said "I'm Jake! I have 2 freaking sphinx cats, an awesome UPS job, a wife that gives me Playboys instead of sex, and I know the whole Packers roster including substitutes from 1989-2010! I watch Heroes and I wish Hiro would get decapitated by Sylar. My last seen movie was Land of the Lost and Will Ferrell killed that role. The dinosaurs hahahaahah. I also ran over a cop once on a 4-night binge drinking spree!", not only would it entertain me and possibly other viewers, but it would have that so-called swagger.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 10-16-2009 at 08:42 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    If you came in and said "I'm Jake! I have 2 freaking sphinx cats, an awesome UPS job, a wife that gives me Playboys instead of sex, and I know the whole Packers roster including substitutes from 1989-2010! I watch Heroes and I wish Hiro would get decapitated by Sylar. My last seen movie was Land of the Lost and Will Ferrell killed that role. The dinosaurs hahahaahah. I also ran over a cop once on a 4-night binge drinking spree!", not only would it entertain me and possibly other viewers, but it would have that so-called swagger.
    Nice swagger, KushBlow!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You would be surprised how far a swagger will get you in IRL as well. I have been swaggering my whole life and im now on top of the world looking down at you all.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I think the other people in the thread have covered the aspects of the thread quite well.

I just have point I'd like to ask about - whats with all the recent FSC requests? Judging from these requests the majority of the requesters don't know much, if at all about the site. So why are they requesting FSC, rather than some other random high level community tracker like FTWR, UKT, FTN, ect. ect... Is there something I'm missing here about FSC? Or is simply "following the pack" like noobz0r said, with all the previous FSC requests?
    Last edited by Rart; 10-17-2009 at 04:10 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    whats this fsc that you are referring too? some kind of sports league or something?

ok i just googled it and it said and i quote " no invites will be handed out till kooltilldend stops asking for an invite!"

that sucks dude. thought you were gonna get in for sure
    Last edited by deadcore; 10-17-2009 at 05:46 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    This guy also posted a thread on HDBits basically requesting FSC, I'm sure the staff appreciate the attention you're bringing on them. Didn't you also admit to being a collector?
    "She tried to be sexy, I asked her can you stop, I want the real deal I don't want a hand job."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    well i said i won't be active over the weekend but i got some free time so sure why not...lemme try and respond to each comment here...its a bit like a job interview but that's cool lol (helps me practice for real life too )

@the_martinator...yeah from what I gathered...you are right...and that's perfectly fine with me too since like i said, the content isn't why i wanna go there anyways

@kushblow..lol dude i only wish i was that "exotic" so to speak ...i'm somewhat like this (actually i'm a lot like this) irl too so if that sounds pretty boring...well that's me for you then

also if there's no reason not to invite me...then that's good right? as for a reason to actually invite me...well i'll let the staff decide that

p.s. i do agree that Sylar should kill Hiro...but tbh they r both pretty darn annoying lol

@Rart...well i've only seen 2 "recent" fsc requests here (mine and the other one)...i already mentioned why i posted this one...so if there were any before that too (and i mean recently) then i def. did not know about them

as for not knowing much about the site...well i already stated what i already know...to find anything else, i would actually have to be on the site now, wouldn't I?

also of the 3 u mentioned - i.e. FTWR, UKT, FTN...i'll be honest, I would love to be on FTN as well because I feel the site could actually be useful for me...but for UK-T and FTWR...naah i don't need neither and nor will I request either anytime soon - oh and if you are indeed wondering then no I won't be requesting FTN anytime soon either since I feel FSC is more useful for me (and vice versa)

@deadcore...well google hates me it seems lol...sure wish google is lying though

@Benjamin...yeah I'm on HDBits and I did request "info" on FSC there (I didn't "actually" request FSC...I just wanted to gather more info about the site...so that comments like how Rart said that I know little about FSC are no longer true)...also I never said I am a collector...that was actually a comment made by one of the members there (a typical sarcastic comment)...that said, one of the other guys there also made a rightful comment that I am not currently using HDBits as well as I should be (and I agreed with him)...I also specified why though - its because I'm currently broke, do not have a HDTV nor a laptop which can play HD content (or has the space to d/l the massive content)...so until that happens, I'm unable to use the site properly and in some ways am "collecting" the tracker (if you know what I mean)...that's not to say, I don't need the tracker (i'm already planning to buy a new cpu in a couple of weeks or so)...I'm merely waiting for the right moment...because believe me if I didn't...I would've stopped using the tracker a long time ago

also i didn't realize I was bringing FSC more attention by asking to gather some info about it (i did not request an invite there - requesting invites is already banned on HDBits) - because if that's not how one gathers info then I'm not really sure what else I am supposed to do

hope that makes more sense...if the above makes me any less likely to be on FSC then that's that really and not much I can do about it - I do know that I'm pretty clear about what I am doing and have absolutely no interest in "collecting" trackers in the wrong sense of the word (i.e. collecting for pride, show-off or w/e else it may be)

cheers!
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-17-2009 at 09:53 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    I'm not a possible inviter but although there is nothing wrong with requesting in general you've been away for 10 months and suddenly you made ~100 posts in 3 days and you are more active than you ever been.
    Too much from my point of view
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast