Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another FSC Request

kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    Just saw the other thread and it was too tempting so decided to make one for myself as well

Now quite frankly I don't expect to get anywhere with this but at the very least, hopefully some of you fellas will dig my previous posts and offer me some decent advice in the process lol

Cheers!

p.s. if I'm indeed invited (as unlikely as that is)...then hey you won't hear me complaining either hehe

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    Just saw the other thread and it was too tempting so decided to make one for myself as well

Now quite frankly I don't expect to get anywhere with this but at the very least, hopefully some of you fellas will dig my previous posts and offer me some decent advice in the process lol

Cheers!

p.s. if I'm indeed invited (as unlikely as that is)...then hey you won't hear me complaining either hehe
    I wish you luck.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    Now quite frankly I don't expect to get anywhere with this
    so why requesting it ?
    as for myself, i wouldn't request a tracker if i know i have no chance to get in.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    i never said i have no chance...just i think its somewhat unlikely...and believe me, if someone requests anything here (and that too of a site like FSC)...their first thought would probably be that its unlikely it'll help...its just like doing something for the first time...you may think you can't do it...but it sure doesn't hurt to try eh?

also i did post why i made this thread (read the digging part)

p.s. thanks sheriff! you been some help in the past mate!

cheers!

edit: @cinephilia you are right though...if it was indeed impossible, then this thread would be pointless...but i do think there's a chance (albeit a small one) so i figured it surely can't hurt to try...at best i won't get an invite...not like i have one now anyways
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-15-2009 at 10:29 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    if ppl donated 10 cents each time they make FSC requests, servers for FST would be paid every month just with that money

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    c'mon dude...is FSC really the most requested site around here? i genuinely doubt that

I mean if people were "active" members of the forums on other sites then I can somewhat imagine why they'd want FSC but from a pure torrenting perspective...i really don't think FSC offers anything that the likes of TL, IPT, FTN, SCT, etc cannot offer

and yet I still want it...irony eh? (well not really...just means I know what I want and why I want, what I want...if you know what I mean)
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-17-2009 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    You shouldn't have mentioned or used your former staff position in combination with public invites requests to other sites.

People who know you would have known about it anyway. People who don't know you probably won't invite you.

I would rather invite someone who actually leeches from FSC by the way. The forums are active enough. What FSC needs is new members who download and use it as their primary source for warez.

Maybe someone from staff is willing to invite you, who knows.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 10-15-2009 at 11:50 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    well i wasn't gonna mention it (not here anyways) but i just copy-pasted that stuff from the other site where its well known that i'm ex-staff (without paying too much consideration to what i wrote...my bad on that)

that said, its really not that big of a deal...stoi knows i'm here and he's got no qualms with it...neither do the rest of the fellas as building credibility and looking for invites is probably the second best option to knowing people who are already on the site (which i obviously don't)

also I can't comment on what I will leech from FSC because quite frankly I have no idea what FSC offers...but if the site does indeed offer some genuine content then I see no reason why I can't make it my primary tracker for downloading stuff

for most stuff, i have exclusive trackers anyways (such as blackcats for games, DT for desi stuff and so on) so if FSC does indeed offer something sleek, that's a pretty bonus i'd say

oh and i forgot to mention but i do appreciate your help even though as you clearly stated you won't be the one inviting me (that's fair play too)...i already stated (for the most part) why i would love to join the site and why i think i can contribute well to the site so the rest really is upto you and others who have invites to decide if i'm deemed worthy enough to get in or not

cheers!
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-16-2009 at 03:15 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Honestly, your request is one of those very few that actually have a good perspective on it.
    I liked your perspective on some points you mentioned, and there wasn't any bullshit.
    It was one, if not the best, FSC requests I've seen in years around.

Wish you the best, hopefully this thread won't go unnoticed by the good people that drive that bus.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    wow i'm duly surprised lol...from what i've seen/read, you seem to be the person who most people expect to bash tracker requests (like this one) so getting a positive response from you...well that's worth a lot i'm certain!

thanks again for your support mate...if nothing else, that's one good thing this thread has already offered to me!

cheers!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast