Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: middle man

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I understand what you're saying. They're nice guys who're giving us access to their trackers and p2p service, and thats why I'm repaying them back by seeding my torrents for days and keeping a good ratio. But that doesn't mean that we can't have any criticism towards their rule making decisions

U know nothing albo

It's not about knowing. It's about using logic. Sites who sell accounts, would benefit from disabling accounts, because those who were just disabled will buy their way in again. Especially if one of the trackers in question is an exclusive and sufficent tracker like BitmeTV, Pedro's etc..

And I'm not saying i have anything against these sites. Matter fact I give them credit for taking advantage of those who lack intelligence and follow whatever they're told, and profit along the way.

Kind of reminds what the churches did back in the days with the indulgence papers, and how swiftly the poor ignorant people fell for what they were told
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-16-2009 at 11:54 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED
    Wrong, wrong, and youre wrong.

Stop thinking like that, the only proven cases, are funfile, supertorrents, and 2 others...... Pedros sold invites, but the disable conspiracy.... its bullshit...

Bitmtv? you cant really talk about it... because off your past.

There is only one, who disables to let him people, because they donīt want to raise the user limit, that i think off right know.

Everyone has alternatives, but if X decides to donate to get an invite @ Y, thats up whit him.
    There are rich kids on the trackers albo... not everyone comes here because they donīt have the money to pay for cable, or for a cd. ( know and than this is my case)

I donīt criticize stupid people, i just ignore them.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    Stop thinking like that, the only proven cases, are funfile, supertorrents, and 2 others...... Pedros sold invites, but the disable conspiracy.... its bullshit...
    Well just because it's only proven only with those two trackers it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist elsewhere. Anyway i'm not going to debate if the conspiracy is true or not, but I can say that it's a strong belief of mine

When I mentioned Pedro's and Bitmetv i didn't mean any disrespect towards them, I simply picked them to make a point. I wouldn't hold any grudges against them even if I was 100% they used the trading excuse to profit either way.

I never held anything against bitmetv for their actions also. They did what they had to do.
    Just recently I was just re=enabled by the admin though. I crossed paths with him in the Bitme irc channel and he behaved like a true cool fella and asked me if I wanted my account back.

There is only one, who disables to let him people, because they donīt want to raise the user limit, that i think off right know.
    which? hdbits, right?

There are rich kids on the trackers albo... not everyone comes here because they donīt have the money to pay for cable, or for a cd.
    You don't have to be rich to pay 10 dollars for an invite to a site that you have a bond with. And i know that most of the torrenters don't depend on trackers, but they still have some kind of need in them. They can turn away from them at any time, but it's easier to just pay 10$ for another account and forget you got disabled in the first place

How many of these poor kids donate each month to their favorite sites?
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-17-2009 at 12:30 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Well just because it's only proven only with those two trackers it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist elsewhere. Anyway i'm not going to debate if the conspiracy is true or not, but I can say that it's a strong belief of mine

When I mentioned Pedro's and Bitmetv i didn't mean any disrespect towards them, I simply picked them to make a point. I wouldn't hold any grudges against them even if I was 100% they used the trading excuse to profit either way.

No proofs no statement.

I never held anything against bitmetv for their actions also. They did what they had to do.
    Just recently I was just re=enabled by the admin though. I crossed paths with him in the Bitme irc channel and he behaved like a true cool fella and asked me if I wanted my account back.

Yes, hes a cool guy, whom i still hold a grunge, for the past Portuguese ban. But he explained,......., hes friendly and smart.

which? hdbits, right?

NO. youre joking right ?

There are rich kids on the trackers albo... not everyone comes here because they donīt have the money to pay for cable, or for a cd.
    You don't have to be rich to pay 10 dollars for an invite to a site that you have a bond with. And i know that most of the torrenters don't depend on trackers, but they still have some kind of need in them. They can turn away from them at any time, but it's easier to just pay 10$ for another account and forget you got disabled in the first place

How many of these poor kids donate each month to their favorite sites?

...........later. bud
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 10-17-2009 at 01:17 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    I really thought u meant Hdbits lol. I mean their staffers are horrible and it wouldn't be too hard for them to pull it off. They can disable you without giving you an explanation and then tell you to go fuck yourself right after.. kind of like revott

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I just do my own thing and try not to worry about what I have no control over.
    If I lost all my trackers tomorrow the only meaningful change that it would make in my life would be that I would have a lot more free time to something more worthwhile.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If I lost all my trackers tomorrow the only meaningful change that it would make in my life would be that I would have a lot more free time to something more worthwhile.
    Amen...And it true believe me. I see a big change in my everyday activities between now and during the summer when I forgot about BT.
    On one aspect it's better to forget about BT altogether, even if you weren't stripped of your trackers
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-17-2009 at 01:53 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Amen...And it true believe me. I see a big change in my everyday activities between now and during the summer when I forgot about BT.
    On one aspect it's better to forget about BT altogether, even if you weren't stripped of your trackers
    My training would improve, thats for sure.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post

My training would improve, thats for sure.
    What sport do you train for? I didn't know you were an athlete.. That's nice.

I used to train long hours for also, for boxing, and when I would get home form the gym I would be exhausted so I didn't have much time to go out and do other stuff. Fst and bittorrenting were kind of a substitute for my social life at the time because as son as I'd come home, I'd go eat, check the forums, and go watch a movie or TV show right after, and then go to sleep.

Those were good days because I felt like I was doing something self beneficiary and training kept me from participating in other negative activities such as drugs alcohol and all the other shit that my teenage friends used to do back in the day.

I'm going to say that training, Fst and BT played a positive part in my personality changes over the years. Most of my friends to this day just hang out in the block and smoke weed all day, and I would have probably been stuck with them if I didn't have other activities to occupy my time with.

However my training days are over now and spendin time in BT doesn't feel the same. I'm looking forward to building a future, going to school and having a job at the same time, and I've also discovered a few other positive hobbies.

At this point I feel like spending time in bt, forums and watching movies is only going to slow me down or prevent me from doing other stuff. I'm still going to remember this as one of my old favorite hobbies though
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-17-2009 at 10:48 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Just FYI Albo, Pedro's no longer works as you describe, and hasn't since the beginning of the summer:

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro's Admin
    Effective today, 13 May 2009, it is no longer possible for anyone to join the tracker with a donation. It is also no longer possible to donate to rejoin after you have been banned.

All new members will have to be invited by a member in good standing, and we expect our members to only invite people they know will be good members.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast