Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: middle man

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    The've made some changes I see. Do you know why they came up with this decision?

I think this change was a wrong move in their part
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-17-2009 at 10:52 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    No clue, I assume it was due to complaints from current members as to how the site is perceived due to that controversial policy. I just remembered seeing it on their front page a few months ago so I figured I'd let you know
    Last edited by ca_aok; 10-17-2009 at 10:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I see.Alright thanks for swinging that info by ca_aok

Wow ...you see what BT politics can do? If they didn't care how they were viewed by others, they could have still been making as much money as they used to. Now they have to settle for a little less just so they wont be called "money grubbing assholes"

I respect them for that though.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-17-2009 at 11:09 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Politics aren't necessarily a bad thing. Politics generally refer to "how is the best way to run a society (or community)? In this case, the community spoke out against a bad policy. The community is stronger for having made that decision.

One thing that is often forgotten regarding the BT community, is how new it actually is. Only two years ago, trading was prevalent. Enough credible members spoke out against such destructive behaviors and now it is seen as taboo. As our community works through some of these errors of judgment, we learn from these mistakes and establish ways that are better while rejecting harmful ones.

FST is a hotbed of "politics" because it is here that such conversations begin. These issues need to be addressed if we wish to have any kind of future. Sometimes it gets heated, other times fairly petty. Such is the case with all politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    I see what you're saying Albo, almost all my friends from high school do nothing but smoke weed all day now, makes me wonder where I would've ended up if I kept hanging out with them.
    "She tried to be sexy, I asked her can you stop, I want the real deal I don't want a hand job."

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED
    Long story short, pedro likes money for booze, thats what i have always heard.
    Thank god, they donīt sell accounts anymore, that place is too good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234