Thread: "replacement" Game Manuals

Could someone direct me to a site where I can get replacement docs for games, that I seem to have misplaced . www.replacementdocs.com is gone , where else should I try?

THNX,

Siddartha

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    that is more of a bookworld question possibly gameworld also..........

3. Games   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Just search yahoo or google for that. Type in Game manuals or something like that.

4. Games   -   #4

5. Games   -   #5
    What I'm looking for is CURRENT PC game manuals. A Google search was fruitless, and The underdogs while being a great classic gaming site also has nothing that is current. When I did a slight detour during my search, I went to a site called Gamesmania, which offered a free 3 day trial of old games...what a MISTAKE!!! It's run by Simpatico, one of the larger ISPs in Canada & during the process of activating my Free Trial, it DEACTIVATED my Norton Firewall & I got hit with a Trojan almost instantly...Thank you very much Sympatico...
    So back to my original question ...Where can I get current PC game manuals?

6. Games   -   #6
    Considering most games let you re-map keys , and you can find a Walkthrough or Trainer or Tips & Tricks for most any game...do you really need a manual

7. Games   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Course you do!

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by danb@9 October 2003 - 20:16
    Course you do!
    I have never needed a manual to figure out how to play a game. it takes me 15 min tops to know all the games controls