Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How To Add In Tools

BANNED
    ok here we go first open klite and then go to options>kl extensions options>and you will see this window

hit tools and then add and you will see this window

now enter the name of the program, in this case its videolan after that hit the browse folder tab for command line and lets go browsing. now you will see this window

hit the once folder up tab so you can go to your program folders where videolan is located ( otherwise just look and locate your videolan on your pc) now you see this window

ok hit the videolan folder and lets go inside and have a look shall we now you see this window

ok hit the vlc exe (so we can set the path for command line) and it will appear in the file name window, once this happens hit open and you will be back at this window

ok now do the same for icon and choose your working directory or just leave it empty, to add videolan to the right click menu make sure to check the box at the bottom for it and then MAKE SURE YOU HIT SAVE and you will be back here at this window

now you should see the name of the tool you added in this case its videolan, AND MAKE SURE YOU HIT APPLY and you are done boss good luck and enjoy

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Good work again,i see you have P-TRACK how works?And what is KPPUDER?The updater or what?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sharedholder@7 October 2003 - 16:27
    Good work again,i see you have P-TRACK how works?And what is KPPUDER?The updater or what?
    i have had p-track for years now i like it its cool and the kppuder is from here but you knew that

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    That's odd, I can download things directly from this site, just as i did

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by CoolMac@25 October 2003 - 16:38
    That's odd, I can download things directly from this site, just as i did
    care to explain???

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I have a quick question about this... How would i go about setting one of these up so that Norton Antivirus 2003 scans my shared folder everytime i click the option in the tools menu? I know how to locate the program, i just dont know how to make it scan the Shared Folder automatically. Thanks in advance for any of your help!

-Jagged

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by JaggedTooth@1 November 2003 - 20:30
    I have a quick question about this... How would i go about setting one of these up so that Norton Antivirus 2003 scans my shared folder everytime i click the option in the tools menu? I know how to locate the program, i just dont know how to make it scan the Shared Folder automatically. Thanks in advance for any of your help!

-Jagged
    you have to do that thru norton itself i don't use norton so i could not tell you, try our software world i'm sure some one can help you there

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    The Sandman
    I'm new to Kazaa Lite, so i would by glad, if you could tell me something about the diffrent tools, you have added..

I have heard of videolan before, it is something simelar to avipreview, right??

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Double Agent

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by The Sandman@15 November 2003 - 20:44
    I'm new to Kazaa Lite, so i would by glad, if you could tell me something about the diffrent tools, you have added..

I have heard of videolan before, it is something simelar to avipreview, right??
    avi preview only previews avi and mpg but videolan you can preview just about anything even your mp3s

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast