Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Sez Laughs At Disabled People

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Who was the tough-guy informant who reported it this time? The second time something gets deleted from the lounge in less than a week. what happened to "anything goes"?

Chalice, I was comparing the Lounge members to the characters in that movie.. You should watch it if you haven't seen it. You'll find more similarities in your behaviors than you'd think

2. Lounge   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Who was the tough-guy informant who reported it this time? The second time something gets deleted from the lounge in less than a week. what happened to "anything goes"?

Chalice, I was comparing the Lounge members to the characters in that movie.. You should watch it if you haven't seen it. You'll find more similarities in your behaviors than you'd think
    Right.

For one, nobody informed on anybody. Skiz Just happened to be around at the time.

He used simple judgement. You don't post vids of handicapped kids. Agreed?

There was no 'tough-guy' muscle involved. The guy was wrong to post what he posted.

All of this has fuck all to do with me, agreed?

Wind your fucking neck in, Albo and shut the fuck up, you little self-important twat.

And have a nice fucking day, bus-boy.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

haha go fuck urself cause i quit that job

since when'd you get so sensitive tho? yea sure it was wrong posting it here but for some reason I believe Sez thought you Lounge guys would find such material funny and I don't blame him because you're some weird fukin people.
    I guess he was just trying to get close to ya and didn't find it funny at all, and i also don't think you give two shits about the handicapped. you're just bringing all this up to publicly humiliate him
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-17-2009 at 01:10 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

haha go fuck urself cause i quit that job

since when'd you get so sensitive tho? yea sure it was wrong posting it here but for some reason I believe Sez thought you Lounge guys would find such material funny and I don't blame him because you're some weird fukin people.
    I guess he was just trying to get close to ya and didn't find it funny at all, and i also don't think you give two shits about the handicapped. you're just bringing all this up to publicly humiliate him
    All I'm saying is, and I'm gonna bring this down to its simplest terms...

There is a distinct difference between using words like 'mong', 'spastic' 'window-licker' and the like, and the active exploitation of the graphical images of the genetically less fortunate.

I use words. He uses images of actual human beings.

Did he ask permission from these human beings? No, he didn't.

I'm a bit drunk at the minute. It's Friday night. I'll be in a better position to respond to this tomorrow.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    go enjoy your friday night. this isn't something worth talking about either way.

Showing images is a bit too much but who cares, it's not like he meant anything by them. He was just probably trying to fit in as I said before

Hopefully there aren't any of them here who'd be offended by the images

6. Lounge   -   #16
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    @JP dood,do you have a problem with me?
    I don't think its fair for you to draw these random conclusions yet you haven't the slightest clue what I posted.I also noticed you calling me names simply coz I asked skweeky to better her communication skills.If that's the issue then believe me,am done with her so off my business.

And chalice,you are good at trolling idiots but its a different ball game when you try it with somebody who already knows how you thought this was gonna end.You are too obvious for my wit that its laughable.

As to everybody else who doesn't really know what happened and is just riding on what chalice is telling them,I posted a thread titled 'celebrating the mentally handicapped' .In it there were videos of these mentally challenged individuals dancing.
    Skiz deleted it and skweeky proceeded to call me names upon her misinterpretation of my intention.As usual the lounge ganged up on me hence the thread.

I still insist on the following though.If you look at the videos and you laugh coz you think its funny then you are a moron.If you look at the videos and you laugh but upon rumination you start feeling guilty and instead of blaming it on your upbringing you decide to take it on me,then you are equally a moron.

Me on the other hand when I look at the videos albeit the occasional chuckle,I see people taking action to beat a stereotype.Society as evidenced by the trashing and eventual outburst over that thread is comfortable with the idea of the handicapped being just handicapped,its crossing the line when they go venture outside and do something as normal as dancing simply because they don't do it as perfectly(that is exactly what i gather from you people).That said,I hope you aren't shunning them in RL as you are on the interwebz,it may seem awkward the way they do things but at least its something from somebody who has to learn even the most basic of things.

Am sure the reason why skweeky was on my case was due to the guilt trip she was under but like I said,don't blame it on me,take it to your upbringing.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    @JP dood,do you have a problem with me?
    I don't think its fair for you to draw these random conclusions yet you haven't the slightest clue what I posted.I also noticed you calling me names simply coz I asked skweeky to better her communication skills.If that's the issue then believe me,am done with her so off my business.

And chalice,you are good at trolling idiots but its a different ball game when you try it with somebody who already knows how you thought this was gonna end.You are too obvious for my wit that its laughable.

As to everybody else who doesn't really know what happened and is just riding on what chalice is telling them,I posted a thread titled 'celebrating the mentally handicapped' .In it there were videos of these mentally challenged individuals dancing.
    Skiz deleted it and skweeky proceeded to call me names upon her misinterpretation of my intention.As usual the lounge ganged up on me hence the thread.

I still insist on the following though.If you look at the videos and you laugh coz you think its funny then you are a moron.If you look at the videos and you laugh but upon rumination you start feeling guilty and instead of blaming it on your upbringing you decide to take it on me,then you are equally a moron.

Me on the other hand when I look at the videos albeit the occasional chuckle,I see people taking action to beat a stereotype.Society as evidenced by the trashing and eventual outburst over that thread is comfortable with the idea of the handicapped being just handicapped,its crossing the line when they go venture outside and do something as normal as dancing simply because they don't do it as perfectly(that is exactly what i gather from you people).That said,I hope you aren't shunning them in RL as you are on the interwebz,it may seem awkward the way they do things but at least its something from somebody who has to learn even the most basic of things.

Am sure the reason why skweeky was on my case was due to the guilt trip she was under but like I said,don't blame it on me,take it to your upbringing.
    Dick.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Do you really think you have any credibility in this place enough for anyone to read past the first 2 syllables of your wank?

You are sorely mistaken, dick.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line

Dick.
    That was so short . I expect more from you.
    Last edited by Rart; 10-17-2009 at 04:20 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    /me yawns..
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 10-17-2009 at 03:57 AM. Reason: hideous fucking smiley :/

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast